Strongest late game hero?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

stirb

10-21-2010

i Think it depens: In 1on1 trindamere is probable the strongest late gamer because of his ult although heros like veigar or malzahar with good stun or silence can beat him. Akali as well
In a teamfight it would be ryze or kat i think cause they have a high damage on everbody.
But jax is my favourite so i have to say his is probably the best

stirb

10-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vize View Post
Veigar. I have also seen a fed Ryze totally melt anything.
Veigar is actually only strong
against mages cause of his ult or in teamfights...
against yi or akali or trin...he is down in 2 secs...and thats what happens in a teamfight

Troan of Albion

10-21-2010

Xin.

stirb

10-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thistlemin View Post
Twitch gets owned by a Tryndamere ult. There's nothing he can do but die. Tryndamere crits end games when he's fed.

Hands down this is Tryndamere.

Guardian Angel would make some other champs get into contention. But elsewise this isn't much of a debate.
If u are good you can beat trin easily...malzaher just silences him and kill directly mainly with ult...twitch would kill him before he trin reaches him...then go flash and invisible, w8 until trins ult is over and then kill him from range...in 1on1 trin can get killed by a few heroes...

stirb

10-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burbero View Post
i play dps sion

5 essence crit chance
red crit chance
others atk speed

malady/phantom/infinity/boots/veil/ last item or atma or bloodt or mallet

he make 9xx dmg x hit, 90% crit chance with ult i steal 115% of 9xx dmg x hit and all nearly allies have a kikkass heal

noone can kil u tynd with ult cant do nothing ... yes he make 1000 dmg x hit i heal for 900 my ult is 20 sec his ult is 6 sec so i can start with my ult and finish him with ult up, olso stun and shield help me to stay alive.

with this setup sion dps can heal much better then all other chars in game for 20 seconds!
Sions ult wont help him against trin...he would be down too fast as well....trins dmg and lifesteale is too high against every body who cant kill him directly during stun or silence so that he cant use his ult...or like twitch go flash and invisible to w8 until the ult is over

stirb

10-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by peyo View Post

Have you ever read the description of Trynd's ulti? xD xD

trust me, Trynd will kill twitch, probably even withouth his ulti
He is right..a good twitch would kill trin...if trin reacts fast enough and activate his ult before he dies twitch gos invisible again...in emergency he could use flash to go invisible again...and then kill trin after ult...trin cant reach him cause twitch is range

stirb

10-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by peyo View Post
the movie would be like 5s long. Twitch appears, Trynd uses Slash to get in range and 2-3hit kill him.

Lawful, your nick should be Failful. Try playing normal games, not practice.

Twitch will do better as long as he's alive. In team fights he can hit all 5 enemies if they're placed well. But as soon as there is a thinking person in the other team, they will go: "Hey! Here's the twitch! Beat his gay ass down, quickly!" Bah, Twitch's dead. While trynd can use Cleanse + R and pwn their asses
About the 1on1...
Trins dmg is probably higher but in 1on1 he wouldnt even be able to attacke...
Twtich appears far away with ult and trind directly has to use ult cause it would take less then 2 secs until he would die...twitch uses flashto come further away and goes invisible...then w8s until trinds ult is finished and kill rest lifes from range...
Trind is one of the best late gamer but in 1on1 he would loose against a few heroes...espacially silencer or stunner like malzahar or veigar so trind cant use his ult

stirb

10-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellicus View Post
1. twitch uses Q and R out of nowhere
2. tryndamere uses E to get closer to rate
3. tryn pops ult
4. twitch runs
5. tryn uses W to slow
6. tryn kills...in 2 hits.
7. tryn heals using Q, wiping off the poison

in all seriousness, i've played tryndamere against fed jaxes, twitches, gangplank, fiddles, and a tristana. jaxes--hard as fk, but sword of divine is win.
twitch--1 hit knocks out 90% of their health. way too **** squishy
gangplank hits pretty hard for parley, but tryn's slashes hits pretty hard too, and they come around more often
tristana...this fed tristana died in 2 hits too.
fiddles's taunts completely destroys tryndamere...unless u carry cleanse like i do all the time. this fiddles told me the lifedrain wasnt working when tryn had 0 hp.
If you or anybody else say that trind would kill twitch in1on1 thats bull****...just shows u have dont know a lot bout lol...
trind would be down in less then 2 secs against twitch...cause trind is not the only one with dmg
if he reacts fast enough too use his ult twitch just uses flash and then go invisible to w8 until trinds ult is over...
trind cant reach twitch before he died or uses ult cause range of twitchs ult is too big
i really like trind but that 1on1 would certainly win twitch

stirb

10-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wootman00 View Post
Veigar if he has been farming hes just gonna be one hitting people with his ulti.
Veigar just onehits mages with heaps of AP. And his problem is what will he do after he used his attacks in a teamfight or 3vs2???nothing he would die directly if it isnt over before

stirb

10-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBones View Post
Anivia. Enough said.
i fully agree. Anivia would kill trind befroe he could activate his ult cause hes stunned from start to end of fight
but that just happens if is able to stun and not waste it