Strongest late game hero?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

tannerface

05-28-2010

It seems to me no one is counting in the jungle at all. A lot of tryndmeres closing the gap potential comes from spining through jungle walls to be suprise in your face. Now against twitch that won't happen but against anyone else you spin through wall or out of bush and kill.

Amaterasuomikami

05-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLUFFAY View Post
rofl are u kidding? I build yi with dmg and crit, I can get him 350+ dmg and 70+ crit chance easily. You combine that with his ulti, you alpha strike to tyrn, attack him the 5 times in the 2 seconds you need and hes dead since you can also have AP on him. It's done for, there's no time to respond to yi or twitch if they're built right no matter the hero because they use stealth and attack speed like crazy
Clearly you havent moved up in Elo :/

Twitch and yi are plagues of the nubs

For lack of a better term

Flamyz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeLittleBirds View Post
Tryndamere
Totally agree

Sorg

05-28-2010

Any thoughts about a DPS Malphite end game?

With his W ability giving 70% bonus damage, and his E dropping attack speed by x%. Wouldn't that mean if built as a dps, full ArP runes and quints, with bloodthirster x 2, inf edge, phantom dancer, frozen mallet and last slot can be whatever, arp for more ownage.

The lifesteal in conjunction with his Brutal Strikes mean massive life gains, as well as tons of damage.

Just throwing a different champ out there for discussion.

FLUFFAY

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaterasuomikami View Post
Clearly you havent moved up in Elo :/

Twitch and yi are plagues of the nubs

For lack of a better term
Clearly you havent played any kind of other game professionally or even semi-professionally, what does everybody do in the other games, use the noobiest tactics/characters? and why might you ask? because they get the job done and the whole point of the game IS TO WIN whether it be like a noob or not. You can make fun of me for using a noob character, but hey, i won so take that and shove it.

Samarkando

05-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLUFFAY View Post
Clearly you havent played any kind of other game professionally or even semi-professionally, what does everybody do in the other games, use the noobiest tactics/characters? and why might you ask? because they get the job done and the whole point of the game IS TO WIN whether it be like a noob or not. You can make fun of me for using a noob character, but hey, i won so take that and shove it.
One thing is playing a Champion which at the time is picked by a lot of people for whatever reason, but it's completely another thing saying that yi or twitch can kill trynd late game 1v1.The rat is especially squishy and every Trynd who gets killed in a 1v1 against it even mid-game should quit being Tryndamere.

Narule01

05-28-2010

lol nasus+pro last hit skill dominates late game without a doubt extreme surviability great dps and can be mage 50+ minutes ur sitting on like 300-400 bonus damage plus the 110+the melee damage=gg

peyo

05-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by EcoEco View Post
Isn't that in the new patch?

But that doesn't really matter

If I was Ashe, I wouldn't even use her Stun when Tryn is far away. I'll use it in his face when he Ulti. If he's in my face and didn't ulti then it means that he lost at leaest 50% of his health. I'll use my Stun anyways and finish him off. The thing is, Tryn's ulti doesn't stop him from losing health only stops him from dying. So if Tryn was ranged, getting at least 2 hits on him would wipe half his health. Tryn is squishy from early to end. The only thing that keeps him alive is his ulti. Ashe might not be a crit freak like Tryn. But if they just a 1 on 1 battle. It means Ashe charged up her passive. The next hit would probably be a critical. Thats basically taking a critical hit from Tryn himself. At least hitting 700. So yeah. in ideal situations. Ashe can definitely win against Tryn. It doesn't matter if Tryn is ranged or not. If he is, spam volley and attack in range. If he's in melee. Stun and run away if his ulti is on and slow again. If his ulti is off, finish him. If he spins forward, run. Though none of this can occur with Tryn have Cleanse.

Main thing is, Tryn with Cleanse = no fear of anyone or anything (almost).
no, they are going to fix the bug that was giving you over 3,5s stun. And shorten the lenght of stun when you're closer

how is it a vs if ashe is running away all the time? Anyway, I'd slash closer and slow you as soon as you turn back. The slash's range is pretty much the same as ashe's basic attack.

And playing right-click champs, especially Trynd without Cleanse is quite ******ed :]

Theorycrafter

05-29-2010

Tryndamere, Twitch, Jax. One of these.

RedBones

05-29-2010

Anivia. Enough said.