How do I solo vs Corki?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZallKlos

11-12-2010

I have no idea how to handle him in a solo lane(like mid).

What does he do? At level 1, he ignores minions and runs straight to me. Thanks to his passive, he'll out damage every other carries. With the blind component on his "q", carries can't fight back. Casters can't compete vs him at lvl 1.

Result? Zone out at level 1 and easily below 50%.

With Valk, a combination of Cleanse, Ghost and Flash, you'll need like 3 ganks from a jungler whose strength is ganks to at least make him blue pill. If your jungler isn't strong at ganking, he'll just Valk away them come back in a few seconds.

I know that at lvl 6, casters like Annie and LeBlanc can threaten him. But how about the first 5 levels? It's very painful to get to 6 when you're zone out from level 1.

gun fu panda

11-12-2010

How did you lane against him before the last patch?

Do that.

Pro-tip: If you have minion support and he doesn't, you should win unless you were a herp derp and didn't start with a Doran's item in a solo lane.

ZiegfriedX

11-12-2010

Also. Learn to stay well behind your minion waves, just inside of EXP range. It helps, really.

imhuge

11-12-2010

Between carries, Ashe and Miss Fortune probably have the best chance; Ashe has 600 range and Volley, Miss Fortune has strong damage on her skills

If you know he's solo, you can try Cloth Armor and 5 potions and just outlive him
If he has Doran's Blade, there's several champs who can just trade hits with him and if he's zoning you out you will get help from ranged minions

Naphtal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-12-2010

if its THAT much an issue get a fort pot and some potions. that "should" win you the fight