[Guide] Jungle Malphite - Hes Better than Warrick! =P

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dreanor

09-16-2009

Great guide, I just tried this in a game. Well twice to be honest. First time not so good but the second I was able to reach level 18 while everyone else was ~12. Also decided to get sunfire capes (4), Ninja Tabi and Stark's. This was my first attempt at jungling and I ended up getting 22 out of the 50 kills on my team. Great guide once again.

Myzzrym

09-16-2009

Pretty good guide, I just tried that a minute ago and to be honest, if you're not looking for kills but rather helping your team, this is pretty good.

I built mine centered around tanking items, sunfire => mercury treads => glacial shard/"aegis" (respawn thingy)/Armor aura thingy and all. You rush in, take punishment while unloading your spells, and that works wonder with a Anivia going with you.

jokeeeer

09-16-2009

I solo lizard at level 1 with Tryndamere and Lizard at 1, Golem at 2 and Dragon at level 3 using Warwick. And thats without Smite making it harder for the opponents to see that youre a jungler.

(Response to the Amumu post)

SmecssRaege

09-16-2009

Like i said, when *I* play amumu, i don't spec him to be a pure jungler, obviously hampering my own ability to jungle as earlier as a pure spec amumu would

I'm just saying 2 things here

A)That even without intentionally putting anything towards jungling (runes dont help jungling, 20 armor pen, 11% dodge, 15mp5 @18) I can still rip through the jungle pretty fast

(IE: If i were to take smite/rally or specced heal, that would instantly boost my ability to early jungle by leaps and bounds....but then i'm stuck with smite >.<)

B) That *NOT WHEN I PLAY HIM* but thanks to the newer rendition of tantrum, and despair, that he *IMHO* is the best jungler around

I'd be happy to be shown wrong, but i was in a game yesterday on *MY* spec amumu, jungling my half of the map, against a jungling warwick (w/ smite/heal), and i ended up getting 2 levels up on him around lvl 11 he was 9 (although i had killed the dragon twice at this point)

Penfamous

09-16-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmecssRaege View Post
(although i had killed the dragon twice at this point)
i bet you were blue....blue is so OP when it comes to jungling...ie purp doesnt have a dragon

SG GodFlow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-16-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penfamous View Post
i bet you were blue....blue is so OP when it comes to jungling...ie purp doesnt have a dragon
You can just go to dragon from either side, lol.

But regarding the guide, this is a pro build. Sunfire Cape stacked Malphite wins games.

SmecssRaege

09-16-2009

So do cape stacking amumu's...add despair on top of capes for a sick little booster :P... although ground slam is mighty fine as well with cape stack :-O

LoveBuzz

09-16-2009

Truth about jungle Amumu:

Golem is an easy level 1 kill - you come out a little low hp, but once you have that buff, you SHRED every other camp. You can go camp to camp nonstop from your golem to theirs in one run (giving level 5), blue pill and heal, then immediately do dragon. To do it this well, I have to use Heal as a summoner spell, but you can still use flash and heal works well on a high-mitigation tank late game anyway. Also, the only gold you waste is on 1 hp pot that you will only need if you get a golem pair instead of dogs after your first creep.

As for this guide, it looks cool and I'm gonna have to try it - I tried to get a jungle malph build myself and it was ok, but I didn't fall in love. The elixir is an interesting idea tho, if you can actually get dragon before it drops. Probably the only thing I don't like about jungle malph is that he's a pretty strong laning hero with his nuke, and this forces you to focus on ground slam first, which is a weaker skill, whereas someone like Warwick sucks in lane, so jungling is a way to make him useful.