I hope I can replace Summoners Rift with Dominion forever.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Baldbagger

09-06-2011

I'm so tired of Summoners rift..the weak sauce towers, the backdooring, the jungling, guarding the jungler, farming the jungle creeps, the top solo laning, the last hitting, the pushing of the minion waves, - all of it, sick of it, good riddance.

Dominion better freshen this up or I won't be converting $$ into RP but converting it into D3 instead.

Augustice

09-06-2011

See you tomorrow?

rumples

09-06-2011

i like everything about it except passive farmtime...that gets old. will be nice to have a balls to the wall deathmatch mode for a change of pace

CrusRuss

09-06-2011

I applaud the OP for his sense of empathy with me. I am so ****in bored of Summoners Rift. Every game is super boring now.

why do we have to lane for 30 mins for the game to be decided by 1-2 team fights and its all over?

onionreng

09-06-2011

yeah, tbh if dominion doesnt come out soon its dead island for me.

Mister Failure

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baldbagger View Post
I'm so tired of Summoners rift..the weak sauce towers, the backdooring, the jungling, guarding the jungler, farming the jungle creeps, the top solo laning, the last hitting, the pushing of the minion waves, - all of it, sick of it, good riddance.

Dominion better freshen this up or I won't be converting $$ into RP but converting it into D3 instead.
How long have they been working on D3 and there's not even a ballpark to put a release date into for it? Possibly 2012 possibly 2020 you never know.

ilegal

Recruiter

09-06-2011

its coming out in the end of this year...