A month till dominion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

maxicus

09-06-2011

NO NO NO that is not what they said. there was no mention of dominion in that post at all. learn to read.

they said that riven would be this weekend or next week if everything goes ok. then it would be 3 weeks to the next patch. no where in there did they say dominion. you are making a gross assumption on something you have no information on.

then in 3 weeks if it isn't dominion you will be whining how they lied when they never mentioned dominion at all. stop making assumption.

BarrSupport

09-06-2011

1 month= 2 years according to riot

Remember how long ago Magma chamber/season 2 was supposed to come out?

Killrazor

09-06-2011

soon™

JohnPetrucci

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by silpeamak View Post
She never said that Dominion is coming out then. It was announced that it will come out the next patch, so logically, Dominion should be here with the Riven patch.

The 3 weeks from what I can gather is to fix the servers when they crash after Dominion is implemented.
Phreak said He didn't have a release date for Dominion patch, but Riven patch is scheduled for next Tues. He could be lying, but he made it sound like Dominion won't be released with Riven.

Or something like that... idk interpret this for yourself:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...2#post14026392

Worden

09-06-2011

Shortly after PAX™

Akesgeroth

09-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylnaz View Post
or 3 weeks since the last patch.... the last patch will be 3 weeks ago, next week
Quote:
Additionally, there will be an extra week (3 weeks total) between the Riven patch and the patch to follow.
Quote:
between the Riven patch and the patch to follow.
Not clear enough for you?

Zoram

09-06-2011

yeah "shortly after Pax" does not mean a month later in ANYONE's opinion.

Kirahn

09-06-2011

Holy **** what I heard of them postponing dominion to October is true.

I heard that like when they were at gamescom.

Fugg.

kurtisbu

09-06-2011

I don't remember ever hearing that Dominion will be coming out at the end of the season. The only thing i saw, was the announcement of the end of season 1 at next patch. Also she never said Dominion will be coming out in the patch after Riven. I wouldn't not be surprised if Dominion is released later. (I do believe though, that by "the best content" it could quite possible mean the release of Dominion)

Edit: Rara just said in the post that they DO NOT know when Dominion will release.

maxicus

09-06-2011

Quote:
He could be lying, but he made it sound like Dominion won't be released with Riven.
It won't be. it will be 2 separate releases. they have not announced when dominion will be released. all they said is that it will come after pax.

Quote:
does not mean a month later in ANYONE's opinion.
it does when it comes to game development and release. a month is a short time very short time.