A month till dominion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

InsanitySK

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-06-2011

I think that's what it said right? 1 week till riven then the normal two weeks + another week.

So a month before dominion?

ScorchXBanister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-06-2011

If your math is correct. It's flawless from my point of view.

Kaylnaz

09-06-2011

or 3 weeks since the last patch.... the last patch will be 3 weeks ago, next week

InsanitySK

09-06-2011

I failed math. But I think i got it.

InsanitySK

09-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylnaz View Post
or 3 weeks since the last patch.... the last patch will be 3 weeks ago, next week
hmmm maybe thats what they meant.

FaceCheckMyBush

09-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by InsanitySK View Post
I think that's what it said right? 1 week till riven then the normal two weeks + another week.

So a month before dominion?
Yes. RiotRara said Riven next week. Then 3 weeks between the Riven patch and the following patch for "extra time to ensure we bring you the best content possible in League of Legends.".

So basically 4 weeks from now. If that's what they were getting at.. which is how I took it too.

silpeamak

09-06-2011

She never said that Dominion is coming out then. It was announced that it will come out the next patch, so logically, Dominion should be here with the Riven patch.

The 3 weeks from what I can gather is to fix the servers when they crash after Dominion is implemented.

Darth Melkor

09-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by silpeamak View Post
She never said that Dominion is coming out then. It was announced that it will come out the next patch, so logically, Dominion should be here with the Riven patch.

The 3 weeks from what I can gather is to fix the servers when they crash after Dominion is implemented.
So true...

Zink

09-06-2011

Also calculating the proportions of "soon after pax" then yes a month sounds about accurate, if not a little bit longer

Superbone1

09-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by silpeamak View Post

This.