Dominion Release Date

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xDay

09-06-2011

No one knows when the dominion realease date is.. you can say oct 4th. many said august 31st.. or september 6th... PC gaming claims its the 8th due to the release of thier magazine on the 13th.. You never know can be friday night.. They have the map madee.. Items and everything needed all they need is a hour shut down and its up.. But people need to stop spreading rumors saying october 4th.. or September 8th.. No set date .

Dakaraim

09-06-2011

I think someone missed the post where they announced that this next patch will be next tuesday and then it will be 3 weeks until the next patch.

It's Oct 4 at the earliest man, they wouldn't have specifically told us the date of that patch if it wasn't important

SmokeDatPakalolo

09-06-2011

just give us a patch already, i can wait for dominion tbh. i just dont want my elo to freakin decay.

xDay

09-06-2011

@Dakaraim but they've been letting out Stealth nerfs for the past month.. they realeased a new dominion item without a patch.. its not hard for them to realease it during one night , Random shut down?. Doesnt mean thier going to wait 3 weeks?.. besides this enxt patch will be next tuesdy means why cant let it out then?? Which will be sept 13 when PC gamer lets thier magazines go?

00Donger

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakaraim View Post
I think someone missed the post where they announced that this next patch will be next tuesday and then it will be 3 weeks until the next patch.

It's Oct 4 at the earliest man, they wouldn't have specifically told us the date of that patch if it wasn't important
Perhaps they're letting us know that because patches are normally every two weeks and not every three?

xDay

09-06-2011

@toweleeeie True they can just be giving us a heads up , almost because Phreak posted that fourm saying hes sorry that riot dropped the ball and not inform us that were was no update or downtime this week.