Dominion, Seriously Riot?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

D1rtySanchezZ

09-10-2011

From what i understand, everything about dimion would be properly done, they must just be going over it with a fine tooth comb to make sure everything is working properly, i mean riot isnt the only games company to promise somthing and not release it wen every1 think its being released. Valve any1, took vthem years to bring out half-life 2, and its also gonna take them years to bring out episode 3.
But ye just be patient. I mean seriously, wat would u rather an early realise for somthing thats bugged and broken, or somthing thats delayed thats working perfectly(within the obvious riot standards).

Multimancer

09-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiddleChick View Post
And being patient means BEING PATIENT
edit:

downvotes cuz its the truth, kids these days.
It's funny how some morons use the word "kid" as an insult.

DKRises

09-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by D1rtySanchezZ View Post
From what i understand, everything about dimion would be properly done, they must just be going over it with a fine tooth comb to make sure everything is working properly, i mean riot isnt the only games company to promise somthing and not release it wen every1 think its being released. Valve any1, took vthem years to bring out half-life 2, and its also gonna take them years to bring out episode 3.
But ye just be patient. I mean seriously, wat would u rather an early realise for somthing thats bugged and broken, or somthing thats delayed thats working perfectly(within the obvious riot standards).
If it was bugged/broken they would not be having tournaments + handing out demos at PAX for people to sit and play for hours.

The letter that was released to the public stated the end of August. It is now September.
I understand people's frustration and I agree.

I used to play this game everyday, now it's gotten so boring I play maybe once - twice every 6 days.
I will gladly resume my no-life on LoL if they'd release Dominion already.
I need something new to play... not the same 3v3, 5v5 maps over, and over, and over, and over again for the next year.

Kaiiden

09-12-2011

I remember a post around august 7th, That stated dominion was projected to be released near the end of august. While they did say projected. Its still the middle of september? No I cant link the post its been deleted, Well actually replaced with the more recent post. UPDATE ON DOMINION RELEASE. Somewhere In the forums, im sure youve seen it.

My point is why bother posting your projected release date in august. When clearly you have never actually followed through with an actual posted date. I dont care if I have to wait. It does bug me that you get peoples hopes up so soon, When in reality you could have just announed it around pax. But I suppose you had tickets to sell? And Money was>than player base. Which I understand but dont approve of.

Bottom line is when you start putting your pockets ahead of your players. You end up like blizzard. A sinking ship bent on draining dry what they can of thier player base before they sink thier own game. Dont be like them. It isnt smart for the longevity of this game or others like it.