Dominion, Seriously Riot?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

paynechips

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-06-2011

Why can't you people just wait? I mean, I know Summoner's Rift and TT get pretty boring, but you still need to wait, would you want this game with nothing but complaints, unbalances, and whatnot, or would you want a CRISP, CLEAN, FINISHED product that is what everyone expected from it? LoL is good enough, hell, they didn't even have to tell anyone that they were making Dominion, they didn't even have to start it because they are constantly improving the already finished game to make every one happy, nerfing so many people to make you all happy, and you can;t wait a month for it to come out, don't get me wrong, I am excited for it too, and believe me, I have the attention span of a goldfish, but if you ppl will just wait, and NOT start pressuring Riot into rushing the release you will be satisfied, I guaruntee it...

Vanquisher Void

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-06-2011

Well they just came back from Labor day, give them a break guys. I want to see Dominion just as much as any of the rest of you, but they are human beings too and can't always meet other human beings' expectations. It will be ready, you can be assured of that. Just have patience. The fact that Talon was not in this week's lineup is a good indication of a surprise.

Isseidoki

09-06-2011

riot vocab: soon/shortly = more then a month.
we were to expect the unexpected, and we got it.

Corndogmaster

09-06-2011

Quote:
a CRISP, CLEAN, FINISHED product
Have you seen any of the content vidoes over the past few weeks? Nothing's different in any of them, and they are all "a CRISP, CLEAN, FINISHED product"

Roccano

09-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corndogmaster View Post
Have you seen any of the content vidoes over the past few weeks? Nothing's different in any of them, and they are all "a CRISP, CLEAN, FINISHED product"
They are also playing on test servers.
Things will be totally different when it goes live.

cdDestroy

09-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsIntended View Post
Soon is actually trademarked to blizzard, watch riot get sued.
Blizzard has "when its ready" trademarked. They dont even give you the smallest assumption to when, lol.

Corndogmaster

09-06-2011

I was really looking forward to the customer satisfaction Riot is proud of. This is not pleasing in the least.

Maya Fey

09-06-2011

Yes, Riot, stop doing the same thing that the best video-game company does!

Everyone knows Blizzard is a god awful company.

/sarcasm

JayBrundage

09-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corndogmaster View Post
Let Riot do there jobs if it was done they would of already released it. So obviously its not done. Make sense.....

Roadwarrior

09-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maya Fey View Post
Yes, Riot, stop doing the same thing that the best video-game company does!

Everyone knows Blizzard is a god awful company.

/sarcasm
You said two opposite things that could be sarcasm.