Dominion, Seriously Riot?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Corndogmaster

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-06-2011

You know I was really looking forward to you guys being true to your post. Soon after PAX, means SOON AFTER PAX. I'm not sure why you guys consistently come out with new champions, new diaries, new skins, when you can't even release a new map everyone has been waiting for now for at least a year. Whenever I see people complaining about dates I usually troll, but now that you guys are releasing the Riven patch before Dominion I'm thoroughly upset with you. You're handing out Demo's at Gamescon, PAX, and IEM, and we can all see it's working fine. Just come out with the map already, we don't want another champion. Stop acting like Blizzard and just release the thing.

FiddleChick

09-06-2011

And being patient means BEING PATIENT
edit:

downvotes cuz its the truth, kids these days.

T00 STRONK

09-06-2011

Soon is actually trademarked to blizzard, watch riot get sued.

Foxinabox85

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-06-2011

Since when does 'soon' mean one week. Also, why is everyone jumping down Riots throats about not making a deadline, last time I checked, there was never a discrete, set in stone date on ANYTHING. If you want to ***** about something not getting done, go sit on Congress or the White House's doorstep and tell them you want some jobs, and an economy again, because there were timelines for those things, and it's been 3 years already to no avail.

Isseidoki

09-06-2011

****ing riot... such bad service >< ...
was it not perfectly ready at pax? it should have been out today. anything past this week is unbelievably bad service.

Demerine

09-06-2011

Let it be well done and delayed instead of screwed up and released. Do it right once instead of wrong three times, of course.

Corndogmaster

09-06-2011

Quote:
Since when does 'soon' mean one week
Since when does 'soon' mean 2 months? The game is ready, just release it. Don't show us coverage's of how great it is and tell us it will be so amazing just to keep pushing it back. If you keep the hype up for to long people will just get bored and give up. Losing customers, losing players, and losing popularity riot. Fix it

Maya Fey

09-06-2011

Another thread full of useful information.

Thanks.

SayItWithUrChest

Recruiter

09-06-2011

expect the unexpected

Dubledox

09-06-2011

They said shortly, not soon