Dominion update

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nütcracko

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotRara View Post
Summoners,

At Riot Games, we're committed to bringing you the best champions possible. Of course, quality champions do take time.

Riven, and the changes within her patch, will be coming next week. [url2=http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1143351]As we previously announced[/url2], Season One will conclude with our next scheduled game update. Therefore we will also be calculating the Season One Ladder rankings and rewards during downtime for this patch.

Additionally, there will be an extra week (3 weeks total) between the Riven patch and the patch to follow. This extra time will ensure we bring you the best content possible in League of Legends.

Thank you for your understanding and patience. See you on the Fields of Justice!
Well i'm 99.9999% sure Riots not releasing Dominion next week, they would of made a big deal of it by now. Am i to assume that it wont be out until the patch after next now (Over a month)? Wasn't is supposed to be coming "Right after PAX"?

.... Why am i surprised?

Pausing on making champions?.... About time.

Brnnhilde

09-06-2011

Dominion will be available after the three weeks since early October. Upload the data and program everything is not easy, well, patience is a virtue. People understood then, immediately.

DocJoze

09-06-2011

They actually said "soon after pax" so ...

Riot's soon= 1 month or more.

I'm definetely not surprised by this. Also when it's Dominions patch there will be complications and it will be delayed by a week.

FaceCheckMyBush

09-06-2011

So, in reading that.. I'm seeing Rara as basically saying that it'll be 4 weeks until Dominion. At least that is how it's sounding. Seems so far away but at least the message was pretty specific and it gives us a hell of a lot more information than we've been given up til now. Thx.

MySpoon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-06-2011

But the issue of PC Gamer is already being shipped for September 13th, which states that it'll be released the 8th.
PC Gamer will be raged at.