Who would be better?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Infernocash

09-06-2011

I am currently at 6300 ip and cannot choose between brand, swain, anivia, and cassiopeia. Who would be worth it?

BTripp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-06-2011

Any of them. Brand is probably the most commonly played but they can all work well. Try them out and play the one you enjoy most.

BrotherCaine

09-06-2011

Do not buy Swain, Aniva and ESPECIALLY Cassiopeia before testing them out.

You can blind buy Brand and not go wrong though, great champ.

Etherimp

09-06-2011

Brand and Anivia are 2 of the most powerful AP Carrys right now.

Orianna, Annie, Brand, Anivia, and Malzahar are probably top 5.

AD Carrys top 5 are:

Ashe, Corki, Caitlyn, Miss Fortune, Vayne.

Lv 99 Unown

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-06-2011

Anivia, should be ur choice, I played anivia when started out, and it is fun to play her, Cassiopeia is fun us well, bit difficult thought.

Soldrart

09-06-2011

Do not, under any circumstance, buy cassiopea, she is awful, worst champ in the game, never buy. Sorry, I main corki, who she hard counters, so less cass players is better for me. I'd recommend buying brand for AP or caitlyn for AD, both are strong, both can be quite fun. (can't really give much on brand, but caitlyn is right-click2win style)

Lv 99 Unown

09-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soldrart View Post
Do not, under any circumstance, buy cassiopea, she is awful, worst champ in the game, never buy. Sorry, I main corki, who she hard counters, so less cass players is better for me. I'd recommend buying brand for AP or caitlyn for AD, both are strong, both can be quite fun. (can't really give much on brand, but caitlyn is right-click2win style)
dude really, cassi can carry well, her fang got 0.5 sec cool down when the target in poisoned and in mid game it usually dose around 300+ damage and u can spawn like 5 of those before target even knows why u hurt so bad. And her q can farm well, she is fun, but hard if u solo with her.