Four more weeks till Dominion...?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

band of brewskis

09-06-2011

patch day =/= Dominion. It COULD be released on a patch day but the two aren't necessarily synonymous.

Dubledox

09-06-2011

NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fine...

DocJoze

09-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshioPeePee View Post
the anticipation is part of the fun
It's no longer fun when what you are anticipating isn't delivered...

OxBaker

09-06-2011

I said weeks ago when it was leaked that DOTA2 was delayed until 1012 that Dominion would be delayed to a similar launch window. I was downvoted of course but here's the first delay of many.

I am so smart! S-M-R-T!

FaceCheckMyBush

09-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by OxBaker View Post
I said weeks ago when it was leaked that DOTA2 was delayed until 1012 that Dominion would be delayed to a similar launch window. I was downvoted of course but here's the first delay of many.

I am so smart! S-M-R-T!
1012? You mean I gotta go back in time to play it? Son of a...

Chiddaling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-06-2011

4 weeks till Dominion was supposed to be when August started.

Foxinabox85

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-06-2011

Technically, there is no need for a patch to launch dominion, as most, if not all of the files are already on our PCs. That was included in the last patch. So...Riot could either be...A) surprising us with the next patch with Riven AND Dominion, B) launching dominion without a patch after Riven, but before the next 'scheduled' patch, or C)Worst case scenario, 4+ weeks until Dominion.

Worden

09-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxinabox85 View Post
Technically, there is no need for a patch to launch dominion, as most, if not all of the files are already on our PCs. That was included in the last patch. So...Riot could either be...A) surprising us with the next patch with Riven AND Dominion, B) launching dominion without a patch after Riven, but before the next 'scheduled' patch, or C)Worst case scenario, 4+ weeks until Dominion.
There would probably still need to be a server maintenance, since they say the main reason it is taking so long is they are afraid the servers will **** the bed on release.

If they are trolling their user base that wouldn't be smart. This reeks of marketing department saying hold off till Dota 2 does something so we have something big to react with.