One month more to Dominion...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

cTm Balziere

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-06-2011

What will you do?

Purutzil

09-06-2011

I will get myself frozen in the ice and snow in which a friend should awaken me in a month. Instead,I will be found far far into the future beyond where I intended to be revived. There I will be the driving force between 3 fractions in order to answer the ultimate question. In these travels I shall attempt to find an ancient PC in which league will run. Ultimately I fill find my efforts difficult and can only warn my past self to not freeze myself to speed up the wait for the Dominion map.

Or maybe that was from a south park episode? *shrug*

Tritotamar

09-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purutzil View Post
I will get myself frozen in the ice and snow in which a friend should awaken me in a month. Instead,I will be found far far into the future beyond where I intended to be revived. There I will be the driving force between 3 fractions in order to answer the ultimate question. In these travels I shall attempt to find an ancient PC in which league will run. Ultimately I fill find my efforts difficult and can only warn my past self to not freeze myself to speed up the wait for the Dominion map.

Or maybe that was from a south park episode? *shrug*
3 fractions?

OT: I'll probably just rage on the forums

Chiddaling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-06-2011

Play on farmfest SR.

xDay

09-06-2011

No one knows when the dominion realease date is.. you can say oct 4th. many said august 31st.. or september 6th... PC gaming claims its the 8th due to the release of thier magazine on the 13th.. You never know can be friday night.. They have the map madee.. Items and everything needed all they need is a hour shut down and its up.. But people need to stop spreading rumors saying october 4th.. or September 8th.. No set date .