So Dominion...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Herboss

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-06-2011

I blame Macs for the delay.

Remnis21

09-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitNTots View Post
they cant release dominion untill the magazine publishes its article and mcdonalds picks up the new LOL dominion childrens toys
lol

MASSTADEN

09-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocJoze View Post
I'm betting on one week before October or Octobers first week.
same. 3 weeks between Riven and the next patch? definitely Dominion.

BangBuckz

09-06-2011

Why would they care about a new map mode. They're gonna push it back to when Riven is implemented.
Mostly because that's all they make money from. Champions. Anyone enthusiastic about new maps is obviously new, and wasn't here for the blatant let-down of twisted treeline, and "shelved" magma chamber.
They just get people to work on these things because making new champions are stressful and they need to work on other projects to get the creative juices flowing.

Edit: Oh, and I forgot to mention. They'll push it back again after Riven because "server's aren't prepared to handle etc etc etc"

iceyknight

09-06-2011

could care less soon isn't even close to 3 weeks lol soon is like 1 week later

Chiddaling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-06-2011

i honestly think we will get to play it on halloween.

Tritotamar

09-06-2011

Considering it was already playable at PAX, I can't think of a good reason for it to be delayed all THAT long.

There would need to be some big, fundamental problem that would take a long time to fix for it to take that long.

They're probably just working on some bug fixes and fixes to the spectator mode.

If it isn't out in the next couple weeks, I'll be very surprised.

The only thing that gets me is that they aren't giving a reason for the delays.

A simple "There are too many bugs for us to feel confident about releasing it right now" would be nice.

Herboss

09-06-2011

I think they are too busy keeping it to themselves, or testing as they might say.