So Dominion...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chiddaling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-06-2011

so basically, Dominion wont be here for the next 3 weeks or so.

Ok..."Immediately after PAX" doesn't imply anymore...

Chiddaling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-06-2011

bumptybump

GobbleGotter

09-06-2011

They didn't immediately after PAX they said "After PAX" which could be at any time in the future

Crimson Ether

09-06-2011

Dominion free to play when you visit one of our esteem events so we look cool to the press

Dominion released to all the rest of the lower class 2013

exi

09-06-2011

"next three weeks" sounds unrealistically hopeful.

ThereRnoIDs

09-06-2011

I actually preferred the magma chamber

Razlaghul

09-06-2011

Le sigh.

I know there has to be a legit reason as to why it isn't out yet, none of the conspiracy theories either of them doing it to milk publicity.

Still doesn't make me any less disappointed with the situation. Here is to hoping it is out before October.

Crimson Ether

09-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razlaghul View Post
Le sigh.

I know there has to be a legit reason as to why it isn't out yet, none of the conspiracy theories either of them doing it to milk publicity.

Still doesn't make me any less disappointed with the situation. Here is to hoping it is out before October.

they cant release dominion untill the magazine publishes its article and mcdonalds picks up the new LOL dominion childrens toys

DocJoze

09-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razlaghul View Post
Le sigh.

I'm betting on one week before October or Octobers first week.

Argotto

09-06-2011

Figured it wouldn't be for a month or two. If it was really ready, they would have at least given a rough estimate. However, since they are still keeping all the info to themselves completely, it really isn't a surprise.

I think it might be a good idea to actually expect a november release. Magma Chambers was announced last year to be in the works... a year later it was scrapped. With that being known, a new map like dominion would require even more balance with a new game mode before release.