If you're thinking about creating a new "Dominion Release Date" Thread:

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Maya Fey

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-06-2011

Don't.

Complaining wont make waiting any less frustrating nor will it make Dominion come out faster.

It'll probably come out in a Tuesday, next one, maybe, or the other, or next month, or whenever. It might, of course, get released without a patch (since I think most files are already in-game), but I doubt it, since there is probably still a lot of tweaking to be done.

It's irrelevant, I know this might sound clich? and mean but: go outside, do something, find another pass-time.

There are plenty of stuff to do while waiting, watching time going by is definitely the one thing that you shouldn't do.

I have extremely high hopes for Dominion, like most of you. I'm looking forward to it, like most of you. I'm waiting for it, like most of you. Why do you have to be annoying about it? Creating an aggressive environment is not helping, it's making you stressed, it probably stresses Riot employees, too.

Riot is not making you wait to make you suffer, they want their release to be as good as you expect it to be, why rush it?

Haste makes waste, have a positive attitude.

I know this is a little paradoxical since I'm making a thread about the subject itself, I also know this is probably not going to help at all (since people making a thread won't necessarily read mine, nor will they agree with me), but well, hopefully someone will, and that's enough.

Ions03

09-06-2011

Riot loves its minions begging them for dominion!!!! Why wouldn't you want your fans Screaming for it.... Would it better if no1 was talking about it.....

Mr Bucklefutts

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-06-2011

I totally agree, I would rather have riot release a complete work that they are confident in than having an incomplete and unbalanced game mode.

deadman975

09-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ions03 View Post
Riot loves its minions begging them for dominion!!!! Why wouldn't you want your fans Screaming for it.... Would it better if no1 was talking about it.....
I have to agree its a lot of talk which means a lot of hype which having you product being spammed by ppl wanting it is a good thing in my mind just saying and with having a different past time then what would riot do with no one playing there game think about it

Hidden Sniper

09-06-2011

This is all I have to say about releasing Dominion:

"START THE GAME ALREADY!"

It has to be really close, especially since they were showing it at events. I don't care if the servers crash for two to three days, I want Dominion damit.

Maya Fey

09-06-2011

It would be better if people talked about it, not complained about it.

It's not even out yet and there are already several different threads with constructive criticism, people that haven't even played the map are already helping with ideas.

Demanding a release date is not the same thing as "showing Riot how much you like them", it's probably the other way around.

Most of these threads are "we pay for yer jorbs, why won't u gief me gaem". Well, guess what? You don't spend, you invest. Riot is a great company, you're investing in your own fun because you trust them. If you trust them let them do what they want, wait patiently and enjoy Dominion when it's out. I know I will.

deadman975

09-06-2011

um have you thought maybe they did play it was able to be played at 2 different events and no one said showing them how much you like them we were saying its showing how much ppl want their product there for again they and no your idea of investment is just laughable so we must make a lot of investments i bought tp today so i must be investing into the tp company

Maya Fey

09-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadman975 View Post
I have to agree its a lot of talk which means a lot of hype which having you product being spammed by ppl wanting it is a good thing in my mind just saying and with having a different past time then what would riot do with no one playing there game think about it
This is a typical misunderstanding. Complaining does not mean affection, it means aggressiveness, which is the complete opposite.

These are the LoL forums, this is not free advertising for Riot, everyone that reads these threads are already familiar with the game and they already know Dominion is coming out "soon"

There are tons of copycat threads in here, tons of threads about the same subject: "when will it finally be released?"

Well, that's a legitimate question, you only need one thread for that though. Making several does not increase the odds of a legitimate answer. You're wasting your time and theirs (assuming they actually browse through most threads).

Don't waste, have fun. Getting a different pass-time is not advertising against Riot. If you think the wait was well-deserved help them out by buying skins or whatnot, not playing for a couple of days is not going to take them to bankruptcy.

DocJoze

09-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maya Fey View Post
Don't.

Complaining wont make waiting any less frustrating nor will it make Dominion come out faster.

It'll probably come out in a Tuesday, next one, maybe, or the other, or next month, or whenever. It might, of course, get released without a patch (since I think most files are already in-game), but I doubt it, since there is probably still a lot of tweaking to be done.

It's irrelevant, I know this might sound clich? and mean but: go outside, do something, find another pass-time.

There are plenty of stuff to do while waiting, watching time going by is definitely the one thing that you shouldn't do.

I have extremely high hopes for Dominion, like most of you. I'm looking forward to it, like most of you. I'm waiting for it, like most of you. Why do you have to be annoying about it? Creating an aggressive environment is not helping, it's making you stressed, it probably stresses Riot employees, too.

Riot is not making you wait to make you suffer, they want their release to be as good as you expect it to be, why rush it?

Haste makes waste, have a positive attitude.

I know this is a little paradoxical since I'm making a thread about the subject itself, I also know this is probably not going to help at all (since people making a thread won't necessarily read mine, nor will they agree with me), but well, hopefully someone will, and that's enough.
Then why say "shortly after pax"? I mean i don't care anymore about their release dates or when it'll release. I haven't played LoL for like a month i'm just waiting for Dominion.

My point is Riot should release stuff without announcing it or anything they should just make it a surprise and release stuff without warning.

Maya Fey

09-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocJoze View Post
Then why say "shortly after pax"? I mean i don't care anymore about their release dates or when it'll release. I haven't played LoL for like a month i'm just waiting for Dominion.

My point is Riot should release stuff without announcing it or anything they should just make it a surprise and release stuff without warning.
Because they also expected it to be released earlier.

Anyways, do you realize why they made it public? They clearly "beta-tested" it during those two conferences, they probably found several flaws in gameplay and are now busy fixing them.

Anyways, what is soon to you? One month after Pax is still soon to me. It's a video game company, back when I was 13 years old I was also impatient while waiting for Valve's/Blizzard's/Nintendo's "soon".

Soon is not a couple of days, soon is not a couple of weeks. Soon is subjective, soon is "almost ready", soon is not measured in seconds, hours, days or weeks.

Soon is enough, soon will be here... Soon.