Would you prefer that...

Dominion gets released with minor glitches. 28 53.85%
Dominion gets released a week later bug-less. 16 30.77%
You don't care. 8 15.38%
Voters: 52. You may not vote on this poll

[Poll] Dominion release

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Amazing LOL

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-06-2011

Would you prefer that...

A - Dominion gets released with minor glitches (Those that can't affect anything outside the match itself) and then see those fixed in the next patch.

B - Dominion gets released a week later bug-less.

C - You don't care.

Just curious to see what you guys think about this.

Kelenas

09-06-2011

Here are the real choices:

A - Dominion gets released with minor glitches (Those that can't affect anything outside the match itself) and then see those fixed in the next patch.

B - Dominion gets released a week later with minor glitches (Those that can't affect anything outside the match itself) and then see those fixed in the next patch.

C - Dominion gets released a month later with minor glitches (Those that can't affect anything outside the match itself) and then see those fixed in the next patch.

Riot needs to just own up to the fact that servers are gonna be buggy when they release dominion, and just release it so they can learn what bugs come up and fix them.

black drack

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-06-2011

i dont really care becouse when they do realse diminion it will be fun and alot of people will be happy with hundreds of bugs but some will perfor for it to be late with less bugs eather pressure is being put on riot

Amazing LOL

09-06-2011

Yeah, I know it might still have bugs a week later, yet still, that's the "excuse" they gave us about why they're delaying it's release, aside from balance issues I believe.

Divachi

09-06-2011

Season One "Next scheduled downtime" is the Riven patch, yes. This could change but right now that's what it's looking like.

Dominion is something I can't really get into. We're working really hard to make sure it comes out right and when it comes out the servers don't blow up with the massive influx of players + shorter games. I don't have a ton of info on what exactly needs to happen to make that a reality without going and specifically looking into it. I couldn't give you guys a date even if I had one. Sorry I can't give you a better answer.