With dominion we should get some extra rune pages

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sibby

09-06-2011

I don't know how many extra but personally I feel like if everyone got their amount doubled it would be fair but have them separate so if you have 3, you get 3 for SR and 3 for CS not 6 to use as you wish.

Right now I don't own any movement speed quints but I have a feeling in dominion I'm going to want them. I don't want to keep editing my rune pages to play SR games and then again to play CS games.

Right now we have 10 mastery pages. Are we going to need to share those with CS which is a different tree?

Just thinking here about how to manage all the resources efficiently.

Internet Goblin

09-06-2011

Rune page would be cool.........

Zogor

09-06-2011

I don't see a point, that would take 3 seconds to swap out...

Shunayo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-06-2011

I only have 2 runepages....

black drack

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-06-2011

pointless to add more when you could just buy more like riot wants

Divachi

09-06-2011

Season One "Next scheduled downtime" is the Riven patch, yes. This could change but right now that's what it's looking like.

Dominion is something I can't really get into. We're working really hard to make sure it comes out right and when it comes out the servers don't blow up with the massive influx of players + shorter games. I don't have a ton of info on what exactly needs to happen to make that a reality without going and specifically looking into it. I couldn't give you guys a date even if I had one. Sorry I can't give you a better answer. < GM Told me this > i just copy paste .

black drack

09-06-2011

to add more and proof to what lolakiller said heres some from phreak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phreak View Post
You're right; we dropped the ball by not saying that we weren't patching the week of Sept. 6. Sorry.

We're looking at early next week (3 week champion patch). Obviously these dates can change so don't say, "OK man I gotta get it by the 13th! 100%!" but yes.