About Promote

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Speedbird

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-06-2011

I know that Riot eliminated Promote in the other maps because players were stacking them and pushing faster than you could defend.

So what is stopping Promote from being abused as it was on SR?

Note: I know there won't be really any "pushing" per say since there is no buildings other than capture points.

Werewolf Link

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-06-2011

In SR, once a turret is dead, its gone for the game. In Dominion, if your entire team pushes 1 Capture point with full Promote, youve just left yourself ungaurded at the other 4. Plus once your team leaves, someone can come and just retake it over. It's much less broken because Turrets arent a 1 and done thing.

Speedbird

09-06-2011

Alright that makes a lot of sense. Thanks

Demonic Ritual

09-06-2011

Also before you could use Promote on any minion, now you can only use it on tank minions.

GeminiTroll

09-06-2011

I believe they said it only works on melee minions now, and there is only one melee minion per wave in dominion.

krflol

09-06-2011

there is one promote-able minion per wave

Speedbird

09-06-2011

Ok thanks everyone. Now it makes much more sense