[Update] Release date

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MySpoon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonzz6 View Post
Hurrah
You can do that with any post.

Example:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck Norris View Post
I'm not gonna roundhouse kick Justin Bieber.
Doesn't make it true.
FINALLY WE GET A POSSIBLE RELEASE DATE
Now I am in peace, I don't care if they push it a month from now, at least I know it's not scrapped like magma chamber and project shiny

cdDestroy

09-06-2011

Yeah, that whole post is in regards to ELO/season 2 reset. He said it should happen next week because they plan to patch the new champion. Nothing about his statement there has anything to do with Dominion. Now he did say some where else about an announcement tomorrow in regards to a dominion post so, hopefully thats some light shed.

Giant Douche

09-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sc2bashful View Post
"You're right; we dropped the ball by not saying that we weren't patching the week of Sept. 6. Sorry.

We're looking at early next week (3 week champion patch). Obviously these dates can change so don't say, "OK man I gotta get it by the 13th! 100%!" but yes." - Phreak

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...1#post14020111
That was him commenting on the end of season 1, not Dominion release. Anyone falling for op's ruse is a fool.

Roadwarrior

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-06-2011

inb4 op is ***

Flodoard

09-06-2011

True he didn't make any direct comment about dominion, but riot DID state that dominion will be released with LoL's next down time
That's not a direct deadline, and for the most part riot does do what they say they will do. They never keep to dates, and now they are getting rid of dates all together, but they always come back around to keep their promises eventually (with maybe the exception of Magma Chamber, but it's shelved and not canceled)

So, by probability it's safe to assume that the next down time lol has will be the Dominion patch. But it might not come out next week. That's just the apparent goal

Dakaraim

09-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flodoard View Post
True he didn't make any direct comment about dominion, but riot DID state that dominion will be released with LoL's next down time
No....they didn't, again, you're thinking of what they said about the end of season 1, they never said anything like that about dominion

KrupsMcGee

09-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lulzatron View Post
I was expecting a troll thread. Nice to see legitamate hope.
It's not legitimate. It's false hope. There is no way Dominion is coming out before October.