Runeterran Elite - A Clan for Everyone!

12345612 ... 52
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Demise Awaits

09-08-2011

Hey Atelus, i am a level 30 summoner who does have a problem of playing with people who troll alllll the time. I love your idea, and i would like to join. I currently have 499 wins?...something like that, and I am one of those "seasoned veterans" who learned from the "trial and error process" lol...lemme know whether or not i would be welcomed, thanks! (:

Demise Awaits

09-08-2011

LOOOOOOOVE your idea.....lvl 30 summoner, almost 500 wins, and i hate trolls....so, i'd love to join!

Miracle Lover

09-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameOfLight88 View Post
Hey Atelus, i am a level 30 summoner who does have a problem of playing with people who troll alllll the time. I love your idea, and i would like to join. I currently have 499 wins?...something like that, and I am one of those "seasoned veterans" who learned from the "trial and error process" lol...lemme know whether or not i would be welcomed, thanks! (:
Anyone is welcome at the moment since we're all just getting used to eachothers style (and sense of humour).

Kateer

09-08-2011

Hey dude, love your idea! Been working my way up since june last year, so it is pretty cool to help some people avoid the painful process ... So... veteran trainer recruitment?
IGN: Kateer
Lv: 30
Win: aprx 250+ win (sorry, server down right now, i cant check yet)
Roll: Range DPS carry, caster carry
I'ld love to help

ScreamTheBible

09-08-2011

im looking for a group to play with, im relatively new and am looking for compitent people to play with.

Atelus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-08-2011

Holy **** there's a lot of interested people today.

Hope you're all keeping an eye on this to contact me, PLEASE email me at runetelite@gmail.com. I'll contact you pretty much immediately, I am ALWAYS at my email! Thanks tons everybody!

Atelus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-08-2011

bump

Atelus

09-08-2011

bump

Atelus

09-08-2011

bump

Atelus

09-09-2011

aaaaand bump

12345612 ... 52