Runeterran Elite - A Clan for Everyone!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Atelus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-06-2011

I'm Atelus, Knight-Commander of the clan known as the Runeterra Elite.

The Runeterra Elite is a clan with a simple goal, something many players throughout the LoL community are looking for. Veteran players of LoL remember the days of leveling up through the matchmaking system, solo joining one game after another, never knowing when you'd randomly be facing a pre-made who it couldn't match up with another, or finding yourself playing with or against trolls and general, extremely unpleasant people.

The RE is meant to be a break from that, a thriving community of friendly players getting together to compete, team up, practice, or otherwise just get some casual games in with a community of friends. This is a place where you break free from the incessant trolls you meet game after game in solo. I wanted to see a place where people could go and find a new life in LoL, and the Runeterra Elite has definitely succeeded in that goal thus far.

Whether you're a long-term Veteran of LoL or MoBA's in general, or a completely new player to this world, we're more than willing to help you personally to look for anything you want in a community. We always have good players on and ready to help out newer guys with builds or ideas or advice, as well as competitive players looking to get a 5 man premade going. We are regularly scheduling great community events, such as volunteer tournaments or matchups or anything else you could think of. The community is constantly growing and becoming more, and each new member has the opportunity to quickly become a known part of our events and general gameplay.

Our rules are minimal; you don't need "500+ wins" or "X # of ranked games." All you need to be a good member of RE is a good attitude and the desire to work well with many other friendly players. Just show your face on our forums once in a while, hop in some games, and you won't have any other pressures on you as an RE member.

To apply, head over to http://www.runetelite.guildlaunch.com. Check out the site a little if you like, and if you want to join, send an application through the link on the left. Answer a few quick questions that help us keep everything organized, come say hi on our New Member forum, and our newer members Officers and sticky forum posts will let you know anything you need to know to get yourself started.

Thanks to everyone who has participated in the Runeterra Elite this far, and thank you everybody for helping this community grow to the size it is now.

-Atelus
-Knight-Commander of the Runeterra Elite

Atelus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-06-2011

bump!

Atelus

09-06-2011

bump!

Atelus

09-06-2011

bump

Atelus

09-06-2011

bump!

Atelus

09-07-2011

bump it up!

Atelus

09-07-2011

bump

TheMysteryKrypto

09-07-2011

hey i would like to join this group im new to all this. only lvl 25.
and i am always wanting to improve.

8YearOldGirl

09-07-2011

Uhm ye id like to join... lvl 24 109 wins atm.. id say thats avg?

Atelus

09-08-2011

Well, send me an email if you're interested, I can get you our website and the like