Told YOU SO!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pissfer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-06-2011

I love how everyone thinks that Soon means never when they HAVE been showing it off this much. Since when is a week a reason to worry about if something is coming or not? ESPECIALLY in the terms of video games. Yes, it's Riot. Yes, everyone says "Soon" means never, but that doesn't make it true, you guys just all like to create unneccesary drama

Worden

09-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pissfer View Post
I love how everyone thinks that Soon means never when they HAVE been showing it off this much. Since when is a week a reason to worry about if something is coming or not? ESPECIALLY in the terms of video games. Yes, it's Riot. Yes, everyone says "Soon" means never, but that doesn't make it true, you guys just all like to create unneccesary drama
Because if it was on the verge of coming out we would know by now and when. During the hype session it was all "hey guys this is virtually done, this is why we held it from you for so long and now here it is and we can't wait to release it". Now the expected timeframe has come and people are asking questions, and the only answers that are being given basically boil down to Soon™. Them being so hush hush about it (and Riot's track record) is exactly why people are so downtrodden about it.

Plus "shortly after PAX" is such an ambiguous statement it could mean anything. What is shortly? A week? A month? 3 months?

black drack

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Uprising View Post
No Dominion Tuesday, am I prophet or something?? Here's another bit of wisdom from me, even when dominion is released, you won't be able to log in for a day or 2 afterwards, simply due to server load, even longer if the patch is unstable (see Leona patch).
good job for common scence