Told YOU SO!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Uprising

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-06-2011

No Dominion Tuesday, am I prophet or something?? Here's another bit of wisdom from me, even when dominion is released, you won't be able to log in for a day or 2 afterwards, simply due to server load, even longer if the patch is unstable (see Leona patch).

krflol

09-06-2011

you must enjoy a game of heads or tails

911toast

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-06-2011

I don't mean to sound like a troll but I honestly don't care. I don't care if I won't be playing it, or if the game will glitch up like it was crossbred with 8 bit tetris. All I care about is that feeling of jezzing my pants because I just read dominion came out.

DocJoze

09-06-2011

It was pretty obvious it wasn't coming this tueday. But whenever you try to tell the community something they just call you a troll.

I hope that dude confirming (i don't know why he did this...) everyone that it was going to be released this tuesday learns to control himself and does not fall victim to future hypes.

911toast

09-06-2011

actually I would prefer that the riot team work out all the bugs before the game is released. I would rather wait.

Roccano

09-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by 911toast View Post
actually I would prefer that the riot team work out all the bugs before the game is released. I would rather wait.
You and me both.
Also, OP, you didnt predict anything, this is the first day after a holiday, where no one was really working.
Not many people expected dominion today.

Idunaz

09-06-2011

Honestly, I'll be shocked if it's out before the last week of september.

Kresterz

09-06-2011

Why are youa prophet for choosing a 50/50% chance occurance?

BluEWinGeD AnGeL

09-06-2011

Dominion will be released some time before the start of the new year. Am I a prophet or what?

Worden

09-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluEWinGeD AnGeL View Post
Dominion will be released some time before the start of the new year. Am I a prophet or what?
I wouldn't be so sure at this point...