Soon?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TNC IMakeWafflez

09-06-2011

I know its beating a dead horse, But can we get a less vague ETA than soon? 1-2 weeks? 1-4 weeks? Something?

I just mean, at some point you have to be getting closer and closer to a release date, you have to have a better idea of when it will be out. Soon after pax was the original, so it's been a week and a little bit, which is fine. I'm pretty sure a earlier update had all the dominion files in it to begin with, so I'm just curious if we can get a newer idea of when it will be around. I was hoping for before today when it was first announced because I start college tomorrow, and probably will be busy for the next 2 weeks, which is frustrating, and I'm sure many league players know what I mean because I'm sure tons of people are starting school this week.

Anyways, That's all i wanted to know, If i could get a red to even give a remotely less vague eta than soon after pax, that'd be cool. :P or even tell us what the current unofficial office eta is. I read that in another thread that you have release dates you only talk about in the office, and pass often, but it'd be cool and i'm sure we'd all appreciate any information you can give on the subject

TerrorsNight

09-06-2011

If your worried about a release date, just relax. Just find solace in the fact that we have information that we have.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1198419

Read this if you're interested in my opinion on the influx of information.

TNC IMakeWafflez

09-06-2011

I'm not worried, I'm flustered that i wont get to play it on release as much as i'd hoped because of college.

But thats not riots fault that i have other obligations. I just am curious to see what any reds can say on the subject of eta. I'm not expecting a release date when they cant give it to anyone else but even office banter about when they currently think it would be released would be way more than i would expect.

I just am curious as to about when in the next few weeks we can expect it, the next few days? or the next 4 weeks. Theres a big difference and both can qualify under soon. The game is obviously done and could be released whenever they want, it just is a matter of how many more bugs and glitches they are finding and polishing before they release it.

Trust me, no matter how much they do, once its released, 5 billion exploits will be found by people, so IMO it doesnt matter too much how much they do because as soon as its out, people will find ways to do stuff that riot didnt find. It'll probably be broken from day 3, til week 6. meaning to me, as soon as its out, and public, the sooner it will be playable and fun