Cool unusual specs.

12345678 ... 14
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AwkwardRobot

05-23-2010

BLT

1. Turkey
2. Onions
3. Icecream

The turkey helps with the flavor, the onions help with the crunch, and the icecream is to cool you down.

Tieryal

05-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by AwkwardRobot View Post
BLT

1. Turkey
2. Onions
3. Icecream

The turkey helps with the flavor, the onions help with the crunch, and the icecream is to cool you down.

I think that post just saved this thread.

I'm just sad I had to read through all of the other posts to reach that one.

Str1k3r

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-23-2010

both of you stop.

Reep

05-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tieryal View Post
I think that post just saved this thread.

I'm just sad I had to read through all of the other posts to reach that one.
This.

EcoEco

05-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reep View Post
This.
^
This

Though for OP

I'm glad that you are sharing builds that you believe are successful. Perhaps your way of playing somehow make it viable to be decent but what the others are telling you is that there are better items.

Its like the dilemme people have with Malady and Starks. Some prefer to get Malady since its cheaper and easier to obtain parts, while other prefer Starks because they benefit others and better later on.

You have your preferences, other have their as well. But what I did realize is that you really really are stubborn and ignorant. You do not even give consideration to other people's comment/advice.

To other people that went with "Just Stop". You know, if you don't explain things to people clearly and thoroughly, no one is going to listen to you. Most people don't really listen to random strangers just because they told them a command. You need reason, you lack reason, you will get a ton of **** from the OP. Just like what happened.

I don't really play much of your champions other than Fiddle.

I find it alright because not everyone likes jungling. Some people needs to get that through their head. And if you're not jungling as Fiddle, you'll need some mana pool to spam your skill. Since you're going for a tankier Fiddle (which is completely viable), your build is alright. Imo, Fiddle deals pretty good damage without any items at all. If you focus on staying alive and chasing, your ultimate can just wipe the enemy out. Because people will kill or run away from you.

Shinomi

05-23-2010

I kinda dislike the cut and dry builds as it's fun to try something new and these sound odd, but not COMPLETELY out there...I run a AP/AS Hybrid Warwick build that despite the bull**** I get when people see my items works well. I've definitely seen tanky fiddle before, but I believe it was a bit different not this exact build, but it works. I think some of the reasoning and people making up their own reason is where some of the bad replies are coming from. Ez seems a bit odd as it's all skill shot and trying to maneuver around minions for the shot might be hard. Warwick, sounds kinda interesting and the other two I don't know too well.

I will also admit...You sounded like a ****** a couple times and 2 people and baron at lvl 14? I have a bit of trouble believing that when a whole team can have trouble with just a few people at higher lvls.

Nivled

05-24-2010

Hmm... everyone is entitled to their own opinions. For people asking Clinz to stop without giving good criticisms, you can stop reading this thread (unless someone is forcing you at gun point to read it), there is absolutely no need to clog up this thread with your inane requests.

I personally find reading these discussions quite enlightening, as people debate about which builds are viable. You can maybe learn something from them if you read properly instead of just tossing ideas away.

~ Nivled

Krrr8or

05-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by AwkwardRobot View Post
BLT

1. Turkey
2. Onions
3. Icecream

Screw a sandwich tasting good.... it's all about making unneeded bad changes to feel like a rebel!!

@ the OP your builds are bad. You have several posts in this thread explaining why so I won't bother repeating why.

SixShock

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

05-24-2010

It's ok to try new non typical builds. that is how more builds are started, some work and some don't. Keep doing the good work.

Take for example Kassadin, there is only one person i know who builds tank kassadin and wins actual tournaments with him. (GDC invitational).

Clinz

05-24-2010

@ all

The item lists that I mentioned are meant to be used top down. This means that you start from the first item (not neccecerily upgrade it right away though) and finish with the last item. This means that the last 1 or 2 items will not often find their way into the build in time.

---

@ Eco Eco

You said "there are better items" but I don't quite know of such items.
For instance though the warwick build starts out as a tank, I added damage items in the last few slots... if you want you can fill these up with more defense items.

However phantom dancer is still a must have, by the time you get it, your champion will be high level, thus attack speed and crit chance will be very helpful at that point. Also the movement speed increase will also help you Bite/Run/Bite/Run when facing multiple opponents.

---

@ Shinomi

AP / AS warwick? That seems rather strange. I'm not very fond of AP because if you have 0, warwick will deal damage based on a % of their hp. In some occasions your AP will not add any damage, especially vs high hp enemies.

As for attack speed, it's okay, after all it will improve your passive lifestealing since it works on hit, rather than on a % of dmg done. Thing is, warwick has his own attack speed boost, so he hardly needs more AS from items.

The ezreal spec, sometimes i move around to hit my target... if it is difficult, I can dig a line through the minions. After all, the more you shoot the faster your attack becomes, and with AD spec, your attacks will really hurt.

Soloing baron as warwick at level 14 is possible, but with the 4 items mentioned, it will be pretty easy. The real issue is getting enough gold by level 14. If you weren't lucky with ganks, you will end up not having enough gold till 15 or 16. You need about 5 kills to have enough gold at level 14.

---

Ps. ty for finally showing some constructive posts, rather than the earlier blunt and pointless flames.

12345678 ... 14