Cool unusual specs.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Clinz

Member

05-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Umibozu View Post
Even if people going "Just stop" are pricks that don't know how to give actual feedback are pricks, they're right.

Build A -

Okay, Glacial Shroud for the mana and CDR? Kind of unnecessary because Brutalizer gives you CDR and Damage for less gold and because any decent WW jungles you get all the mana you need from golem. Spirit Visage is okay I guess for more CDR, but unless they have a magic damage heavy team, more life steal would probably be better. And why Force of Nature? Its only effective if you have lots of health. Really dumb choice.

Build B -

This ones okay, but why Glacial Shroud? Getting a Fiendish Codex or something else with CDR would be smarter since Fiddle is very good in the jungle and kills golem with ease. Plus, you already get CDR with Spirit Visage. I'm also not big on Sorc Boots with Fiddle, but I guess that is just preference.

Build C -

Great, lots of damage, but there is no mana regen or health or anything on it, any decent teams would be able to just focus you and burn you down, and you would constantly be going back to base, which would cause you to be underfed and underleveled.

Build D -

Not much to say looks okay but Heimer is kind of mana dependent and you don't get any early. This could be fixed I guess with runes, an x/x/21 build and playing conservatively.

Build E -

I don't play Tryn much at all (and it's Tryndamere) but I would think Nashor's Tooth is just horrible. I would get Ghostblade over it any day - crit, armor pen, damage, cdr and an active made mainly for melee champs. And assuming you rush all the Zeals, thats only 10% crit per zeal and you wouldn't be getting your phantom dancers until later. I'm sure there are more effective builds.
A: you speak as though 3v3 does not exist, and for 5v5, you need these items to solo baron @ level 14. You say it is unneccesary to have armor and mana, but warwick's lifetime in combat depends on his mana pool, and without armor, the heals will be half as useful... so no, every stat on every item i picked, is actually useful.

Remember, it is a tank Warwick spec, even though it has good damage.

B: Glacial shroud gives a good amount of armor -> important to make heals worth more, mana -> important cuz fiddle burns it quickly, and a fat 20% cd reduction... also very important for fiddle, if he wishes to stay active in a fight.

PS. cd reduction cap is 40%, frozen heart and spirit visage give 37%, the other 3% can be gained by runes or masteries.

C: as i explained, the spec is meant to let ezreal use his cheap ability, frequently, but not the others, unless in a team fight. Mystic shot, is one of my fav spells in this game, it has an amazing range, and you can raise its damage considerably, and yet its mana cost is a joke. If you have clarity you will be able to stay in the game as long as you like.

D: Yes, i do in fact suffer from mana early on, until i start getting the rods. It would be reasonable to play in lane with a friend who can hold the lane while you recall. However My last 7 games (7 wins 0 loss) as heim, i was solo'ing the lane, so I had to spend a few time near the tower, until clarity cooldown was over. It wasn't really too much of an issue.

E: you may be right, i never actually bought that item for tyr, because games usually end by then. My idea was this: Attack speed (useful) 25% cd reduction (useful, can heal more often and use ulti more often), ability power (it adds to his heal and his blade spin)

But yes, you're right, it's not the best pick, but you won't get the time to fill that slot anyway, unless the game is longer than an hour.

The zeals are rather cheap, they add up to 80% atk speed, 40% crit, 32% movement. And the main 3 things tyr needs are:

>Crit chance: because his crits proc his first ability, and his crit damage is higher than normal.

>Attack speed: because with faster attacks you get more procs of his first ability, plus his base damage is already high.

>Movement speed: important for everyone, especially for this champion, since he needs to run off before endless rage runs out.

Zeal are perfect for him.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Clinz

Member

05-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echo7 View Post
Listen.

You're being asked to stop not just because the builds are not of good quality, but also due to the zero consideration of how someone is supposed to progress from start to finish for the builds.

Without that, you might as well just go to Leaguecraft, make something up that actually deals high damage for the champion or fulfills the role that the champion is being played as, and then post that build.

For all we know, that is what these are, random theorycraft bull**** that not only looks bad at first glance, but are not tested.

And that is exactly what I am leaning towards due to the lack of progression information for the builds, not to mention the general poor quality of the builds.
lol is this a joke?

I already said, these are my fav champion specs. I play them, so they are tested... and they are my best specs. The best scores I get is when I use them.

So no theorycrafting, no untested bull... these are good specs lol.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Clinz

Member

05-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oneironaut View Post
Unusual =/= good.




A good item spec for a specific champion implies good in context to the whole game.

And since you are no where near the skill ceiling of this game; and since these builds are most certainly FAR from good. You should stop.

Stop pretending you know what you're talking about.

Stop pretending these builds aren't awful.

Stop embarrassing yourself and covering up your humiliation with ad hominems and personal attacks.


Either that or rephrase what you're saying as

"Unusual item specs that are good for people who are new to the game. And terrible beyond such a low skill range."



The reason no one is really posting "feedback" is because if you would spend more time playing this game, and less time posting awful builds; the reasons as to why these builds are terrible would then be obvious to you.


And since it's so obvious no one wants to waste time explaining them.


Generally the Guides & Strategy section of any game is for knowledgeable people to teach people who are not knowledgeable, and people who are not knowledgeable to request help from those who are.

You are not knowledgeable trying to pass yourself off as otherwise; in an attempt to teach what you mistakenly see as "good".

You guys make me laugh.

So much assumptions.

I know the game very well, I have played vs tournament winners, and beat them, my score is more often positive than it is negative, and I've played this game so much that im kind of bored of it, since i know it all.

Your comments are a joke, because you assume the exact opposite.

-

The last game I played before LoL, I ranked 7th from the world (thousands competing), so when you "randoms" start saying im unskilled - without even having a clue who I am or how I play. You just make me laugh.

Pathetic, childish community.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CTHDRL

Senior Member

05-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by clinz View Post
you guys make me laugh.

So much assumptions.

I know the game very well, i have played vs tournament winners, and beat them, my score is more often positive than it is negative, and i've played this game so much that im kind of bored of it, since i know it all.

Your comments are a joke, because you assume the exact opposite.

-

the last game i played before lol, i ranked 7th from the world (thousands competing), so when you "randoms" start saying im unskilled - without even having a clue who i am or how i play. You just make me laugh.

Pathetic, childish community.
lol.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EchoRex

Senior Member

05-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clinz View Post
So no theorycrafting, no untested bull... these are good specs lol.

They are not good.

For example, you tried to say that the WW build was good damage for a tank build.

It isn't. It relies upon a three items that do not help you in the least

Black Cleaver, which is terrible in practice due to time required to apply stacks. Even using WW's ultimate, for the cost you can gain much more damage and survivability both from taking a Bloodthirster.

Glacial Shroud, great item. For a support champion. This item's build up and cost are not helping you achieve anything with WW, for less cost you can have Warden's Mail which will actively help you and your team if the other team targets you.

Phantom Dancer. Why? The dodge and the attack speed are not going to help you live longer compared to increasing your already meager magic resist. Especially if you insist upon taking Ninja Tabi instead of Merc Treads. This is an item choice that helps you jungle, but doesn't increase your viability as a tank.

All of the builds are equally as poorly thought out and less viable at the roles trying to be performed. All of these builds can be given the same treatment as for how they are not viable, but it is obvious to anyone who is actively interested in being competitive as to why they suck.

Not to mention, you still don't have progressions.

So yeah.

Stop, you're looking like an absolute idiot now, not just someone unfamiliar with how the game works and how to build a champion.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Clinz

Member

05-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echo7 View Post
They are not good.

For example, you tried to say that the WW build was good damage for a tank build.

It isn't. It relies upon a three items that do not help you in the least

Black Cleaver, which is terrible in practice due to time required to apply stacks. Even using WW's ultimate, for the cost you can gain much more damage and survivability both from taking a Bloodthirster.

Glacial Shroud, great item. For a support champion. This item's build up and cost are not helping you achieve anything with WW, for less cost you can have Warden's Mail which will actively help you and your team if the other team targets you.

Phantom Dancer. Why? The dodge and the attack speed are not going to help you live longer compared to increasing your already meager magic resist. Especially if you insist upon taking Ninja Tabi instead of Merc Treads. This is an item choice that helps you jungle, but doesn't increase your viability as a tank.

All of the builds are equally as poorly thought out and less viable at the roles trying to be performed. All of these builds can be given the same treatment as for how they are not viable, but it is obvious to anyone who is actively interested in being competitive as to why they suck.

Not to mention, you still don't have progressions.

So yeah.

Stop, you're looking like an absolute idiot now, not just someone unfamiliar with how the game works and how to build a champion.

This

is

just

funny

You just say glacial shard is for support and thats that? Lol

Warwick has low mana, his bites are -AMAZING- even with 0 AP, with armor, the health restored will last twice as long, and with cooldown reduction, warwick can spam his bite more often.

And -you- tell me, "this is a support item"

The hell do i care what you or your guides classify it? Its a perfect item for Warwick if you're playing him as a tank. Does nobody have the nuts to make their own decisions, rather than blindly following the typical builds?

I did not bother reading further, your very first statement was an utter failure.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EchoRex

Senior Member

05-23-2010

Since you're too dumb to read, I'll summarize:

You're bad and you should feel bad.

Go ahead and keep posting trash builds that only work against utter idiots, you'll never be able to compete with anyone at all with a clue with your attitude, playstyle and idiot builds.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Clinz

Member

05-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echo7 View Post
Since you're too dumb to read, I'll summarize:

You're bad and you should feel bad.

Go ahead and keep posting trash builds that only work against utter idiots, you'll never be able to compete with anyone at all with a clue with your attitude, playstyle and idiot builds.
But the fact is, I'm good, and I feel good, but players who have no nuts to try anything new think im bad.

While players in game ask for my spec after I pull off a successful 1v4.

You don't have the nuts to try something different, i do.

You don't know if it would work, if played properly, i do.



And whats with you saying ill -never- be able to compete with ppl with a clue.

I already said --> I HAVE BEATEN TOURNAMENT CHAMPIONS <-- so your statement is yet again, a lie.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Clinz

Member

05-23-2010

Anyway, troll, flame, spam all you like, im off to sleep.

This thread is aimed for people that are more creative than robotic chickens. The rest of you, you don't -need- to be reading this... you can shoo shoo when ur done wiping your tears.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Carados

Senior Member

05-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joeface View Post
It's not that they suck, I'm sure they can work, but they aren't as optimal as the more mainstream builds.
And that half of these builds are fairly mainstream builds with bad, bad choices. Tanksticks is a good build. He doesn't need AP to do much damage with his ult. It does about 1500 over the duration per person. The problem is... he's forgetting Soulstealer. You know. That item that's 100% needed as Fiddles?

And AD Ezreal without a Sheen. You figure that one out.