Cool unusual specs.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Angebeatrice

06-22-2010

You got glacial shroud instead of finishing off Madreds?

Clinz

06-22-2010

The item sequence was:

1: ninja boots (start with cloth armor and work ur way to the madred's razor thing if ud like to jungle straight from lvl 1)

2: spirit visage (as boots already give physical defense, spirit visage boosts the magic resist, so i'll be resistant to both. Of course the bigger heals, and reduced cooldowns are very important aswell)

3: glacial shroud (simply an amazing item, a bunch of armor, a ton of cd reduction, and a reasonable amount of mana increase - since this is the only item that increases my mana, it is still a useful stat... all that for only 1.6kish gold)

At this point warwick is OP, and able to tower dive and almost keep his atk speed buff permanently up.

After this, you can proceed with madred's bloodrazer, 3800 gold is nothing cheap, but it sure makes a huge impact on his auto attack damage. This item along with bite, have a % based magic damage, thus warwick is good at killing tanks.

Slide

06-22-2010

Just wanted to mention that Warwick can USUALLY solo baron at 14 so long as he has bloodrazor and something to boost survivability (whether it be armor, health, more lifesteal, whatever)

I just kept reading that in your posts and thought you should know that that isnt some "super secret awesomeness" due to your "unconventional" builds.

Its Warwick, its what he does.

Aside from that, build ideas are fine (Tank Warwick and Tank Fiddlestix are perfectly viable) but the choices on items you made, as well as your complete lack of reasoning (get frozen heart cause it gives you lots of armor for survivability is not reasoning).

The bottom line is, this is the internet. If you want a new and fresh idea to be respected you actually have to do exactly what you didnt. That would be show all the math/theorycraft/screenshots/your w/l record. Without that your just some random guy touting what looks to be sub par builds. Stating otherwise doesnt change that. You need to show proof (one screenshot of one game doesnt prove anything,. I have screenshots of absolutely raping people with AP Trynd).

So, that being said, I do not like your builds. It may work for you with whatever conditions you play under (level, ELO, premade/solo, etc) but to go and say that they are awesomesauce just because they are different is pretty arrogant of you.

The standard builds people quote time and time again are standard builds for a reason. Thousands if not tens of thousands of people have thought them up/tested them out/improved them over time and patches. They are known to work, work well and play to the champions strengths. Hence, it makes it much easier for new players, those who would be most likely to come her for advice, to succeed with them.

This was pointed out to you of course, but you ignored it.

Id also like top point out that a couple of rather good and well known players came by and didnt like what they saw. Your response to them amounted to "STFU I AM PRO AND YOU SUCK". Aside from teh fact that that attitude never gets you anywhere, it makes you look REALLY stupid. These are well known good players after all. Just because you dont know them doesnt mean anything. after all, non of us know anything about you.

TLR Bad Builds, Bad Attitude, got more hate then he deserved but ****, I think the mass downvotes on the first page should deter new players enough from trying this stuff.

peteyd

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by AwkwardRobot View Post
BLT

1. Turkey
2. Onions
3. Icecream

The turkey helps with the flavor, the onions help with the crunch, and the icecream is to cool you down.
hahaha. hilarious. this Clinz kid is godawful

Crayola Rockstar

06-22-2010

Haters gonna hate is all I gotta say. Mad props for thinking outside the box! The world can use more people who don't stick with cookie cutter ideas and opinions. Just think of the college students who were told their ideas would never work and hey look here, we are all using computers playing video games.

Metaspy

06-22-2010

Any character:
1) Infinity Edge
2) Infinity Edge
3) Infinity Edge
4) Infinity Edge
5) Infinity Edge
6) Infinity Edge

Lots and Lots of critical strike....

Clinz

06-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crayola Rockstar View Post
Haters gonna hate is all I gotta say. Mad props for thinking outside the box! The world can use more people who don't stick with cookie cutter ideas and opinions. Just think of the college students who were told their ideas would never work and hey look here, we are all using computers playing video games.

lol look they gave your post a negative score cuz you didn't hate with them xD

Oh man I usually feel like im a normal person, until i look at these people. Then i suddenly feel superior.

Yeah, this is rude stuff, but im saying it with all honesty.

And I'm not fooling myself by saying the builds are good, because I know I do good with them, and get average scores (like 3/3/3) with the normal builds.

People in game understand me, because they see me in action, people in forum just cry cry and cry.

Naltharial

06-23-2010

And yet you ignore well-written posts such as Quick's, which give plenty of reason and advice and instead circlejerk around with whoever happens to be on your side.

That improves the situation by no amount.

Clinz

06-23-2010

well written posts with advice? I didnt see much, i paid attention to the few there were.

Slide

06-23-2010

Despite the bad advice guys, he may not be a bad player. I checked his profile and his lolbase stats and it doesnt seem like he sucks.

The builds arent very good, but lets ease up on Clinz himself, he seems to be at the very least good at actually playing at whatever level he plays at. That level, in my opinion, based on his stats would be at LEAST mid range ELO.

TLR: Builds may be bad but it doesnt seem like Clinz is a bad player. Ease up on the hate (against him personally at least).