Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Summoner Spells Ideas or Information on Forthcoming

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AwkwardRobot

05-23-2010

Often times I look at my summoner spells and feel a wave of sparseness come over me.
I know that spells that everyone has to choose 2 of is a difficult area to make, implement, and then balance, like a rhino and an acorn on a seesaw, but I don't think I'm the only one who would like to see more Summoner Spells over a new character (except malthazar 'cause he looks like a dream come true) (and yes I know that the people who make characters don't make the summoner spells)
Anyways;
Any ideas for summoner spells?
For new-er players, there used to be a spell, I think it was called Promote, and it turned a regular minion into a super minion: why not try to balance that out?
What else?
Maybe a Shop Function summoner spell working one of a few ways, either making an NPC shop for allies for thirty seconds or only the ability to use on your own character once for X amount of time with X cooldown...
Maybe not the most probable idea, but any ideas are welcome.
Or if you have any information on Forthcoming spells, that's welcome too...
No, I have no idea how to use the Search function.