No buying RP with $$$ till Dominion is released

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shini Laser

09-06-2011

Blizzard responds to balance issues? Ha.

Right now in WoW, for a 3s arena team, you are better off having a third DPS than healer half the time, since the plate DPS (Death Knights, Warriors, Paladins, and Feral Druids (druids don't wear plate, but they are treated as plate DPS since they can tank)) can just blow up anything they wish, so having that healer is just pointless since the number of ways they can silence/stun/etc a healer is ridiculous. I almost long for the days where I looked at rogues as a threat, and don't get me started on how Blizzard continuously neglects hunters, since that was my former main.

And, no, hotfixes are typically to fix bugs or completely unintended responses. Blizz doesn't care about balance that much.

Back on topic: Last I checked, the main reason Dominion has not been released yet besides a few bugs that were found at Gamescon and PAX was the idea of international support. Riot has to work with third parties to make sure the game is properly distributed in different regions. So, you want them to release Dominion right now even though it is completely possible that it might not completely properly set up in China or something?

Just be a good boy and wait patiently.

wtfmeminpanda

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-06-2011

so now this is a WoW arena thread wth

Styga

09-06-2011

Hey ****weed you want something thats uncomplete and buggy as **** or do you want a finished product. Oh and i have an idea get a life bud.

Wonderbolts

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-06-2011

arent you selfish OP

Dirka13

09-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricje View Post
It's already done. They don't have to develop it any more.
They had atleast 3 months of testing and even showed it at PAX and Gamescom.
Lykaeus tested it on the EUW server also.
They're just delaying it to piss people off

Your sarcasm is so awesome by the way... /sarcasm
I'm going to tell you something mind blowing. Riot, does not want to piss off its customers. It is not out right now because either they are fixing bugs, testing server capacity(PAX would have helped with this), or just still making sure some champions aren't tremendously OP or UP(I'm hoping they've thought about Nasus Q, he won't be farming like he does is SR.) But please, go ahead and be irrational, Riot wants to make this good, and with people foaming at the mouth like this, they know its going to be immensely popular.

DARK ZELOPHEHAD

09-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shini Laser View Post
Blizzard responds to balance issues? Ha.

Right now in WoW, for a 3s arena team, you are better off having a third DPS than healer half the time, since the plate DPS (Death Knights, Warriors, Paladins, and Feral Druids (druids don't wear plate, but they are treated as plate DPS since they can tank)) can just blow up anything they wish, so having that healer is just pointless since the number of ways they can silence/stun/etc a healer is ridiculous. I almost long for the days where I looked at rogues as a threat, and don't get me started on how Blizzard continuously neglects hunters, since that was my former main.

And, no, hotfixes are typically to fix bugs or completely unintended responses. Blizz doesn't care about balance that much.

Back on topic: Last I checked, the main reason Dominion has not been released yet besides a few bugs that were found at Gamescon and PAX was the idea of international support. Riot has to work with third parties to make sure the game is properly distributed in different regions. So, you want them to release Dominion right now even though it is completely possible that it might not completely properly set up in China or something?

Just be a good boy and wait patiently.
WOW was just a money getting game that only baka care about blizzerd deosnot care much about it and the proof of that is its other games

DARK ZELOPHEHAD

09-06-2011

also riot wont care if a few people stop buy riotpoints becouse for evrey1 that doesnot 10 will

branizzle

09-06-2011

They didn't even mention dominion coming NEXT patch, 4 weeks from now. wtf?