Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

No Dominion Tomarrow.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Godlylordyaa

Recruiter

09-05-2011

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1197357

3rd Post.

Let the rage begin.

Mister Failure

09-06-2011

what rage? so there's not going to be a patch tomorrow big deal. . . at least they're not breaking promises anymore they are really keeping their word

dryo

09-06-2011

september 8 for season end.

Spellsy

Recruiter

09-06-2011

i really hope its this week though! iti would make my week!, sadly

Flodoard

09-06-2011

I actually liked that post, because we finally got some update
I've been feeling really left in the dark about the whole dominion release date

RichardFuknNixon

09-06-2011

Quote:
Mister Failure:
what rage? so there's not going to be a patch tomorrow big deal. . . at least they're not breaking promises anymore they are really keeping their word

in admitting that there is no patch tomorrow they further dont keep their word.... they promised dominion by the end of pax, then by the end of august then on the next scheduled patch day. now we have no flipping clue when it will be just a soon?

TNC IMakeWafflez

09-06-2011

For most of you who think that matters, I'm like 98% sure dominion is already in the client and downloaded, They just have to activate it. Lol. and apply a minor patch to whatever they've done from august 25th til now

Razikii

09-06-2011

Quote:
Vampyre Bane:
For most of you who think that matters, I'm like 98% sure dominion is already in the client and downloaded, They just have to activate it. Lol. and apply a minor patch to whatever they've done from august 25th til now

I wanna say the patch didn't include the actual map nor the matchmaking system for Dominion, which would probably be a decent size, along with balance update.

Also, where the **** is everyone getting Sept. 8 from?

Shini Laser

09-06-2011

Quote:
Razikii:
I wanna say the patch didn't include the actual map nor the matchmaking system for Dominion, which would probably be a decent size, along with balance update.

Also, where the **** is everyone getting Sept. 8 from?

A. The map, no, but the matchmaking system is pretty much in place. If you look at Custom games, you can "almost" play on the Crystal Scar. Though, added hidden ELO data for Dominion will be required.

B. Apparently some people got ahold of information from the upcoming PC Gamer (released Sept 13th) about them saying, "Oh, Dominion was released the 8th". Wouldn't call it fact, but if someone leaked it to them, it is possible.

UnknownVBS

09-06-2011

Quote:
ShadowReaper232:
in admitting that there is no patch tomorrow they further dont keep their word.... they promised dominion by the end of pax, then by the end of august then on the next scheduled patch day. now we have no flipping clue when it will be just a soon?

They promised it shortly after PAX, never "by the end of pax".
I do not recall ever hearing them say end of August. Could you show me a link? I think that's something the forums made up.
I do not recall them ever saying next scheduled patch day, and when I asked for a source no one could give me one. I'm fairly certain the forums made this one up.

From what I can tell, they've been keeping their word, just not the promises random forum posters ascribe to them. It's sort of like how you didn't keep your promise of buying me ice cream.