[Skill Suggestion]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ToObeyIsLife

Recruiter

05-23-2010

Let's get one thing straight i HATE World of warcraft. but if they did anything right it was the move called Killing Spree, now i dont want to play wow and i think a move like killing spree would be sick to have in lol. of course nerf it a little bit cause it would be op. make it so ur not invulerable and some other stuff but i think it would be cool for a character like a phantom or sumthing XD

Tarion

05-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SidePwn View Post
Let's get one thing straight i HATE World of warcraft. but if they did anything right it was the move called Killing Spree, now i dont want to play wow and i think a move like killing spree would be sick to have in lol. of course nerf it a little bit cause it would be op. make it so ur not invulerable and some other stuff but i think it would be cool for a character like a phantom or sumthing XD
You know, when you're talking about this sort of thing, its best to assume that your audience hasn't played the game you're referencing.

What the **** does killing spree do?

Rhetorical Hippo

05-23-2010

Yeah you can't make a post referencing another game with no explanation whatsoever.

Please explain what Killing Spree does and how you envision it working in LoL.

Carados

05-23-2010

Alpha Strike.

ToObeyIsLife

Recruiter

05-23-2010

well killing spree, is where u step through the shadows and rapidly teleport around your target hitting them about 3-5 times and dealing attack damage but if it were in lol it would not apply on hit effects.

ToObeyIsLife

Recruiter

05-23-2010

ill tell u how it would work after im done with my lol game one sec

Ravel

05-23-2010

Pretty much it's alpha strike but repeatable on the same target.