Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Best Solo Q Champ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rugi

05-23-2010

Hey there everyone. I was just wondering what champion the community(s) considered to be the best for those of us who primarily solo Q. Note that by best I mean the champion is fun to play (or at the very least interesting) while still being effective. Right click carries while effective, become tedious to play and make the game pretty boring.

Rhetorical Hippo

05-23-2010

There is no difference in the enjoyability or effectiveness for 80% of the champs when Solo queuing versus a premade. Just do what you normally do but be warned support heroes will only disappoint you in solo play.

Kajitii

Recruiter

05-23-2010

Janna, I would think, after getting past scrub desert.

Schwaggz

05-23-2010

Shen or Soraka, depending upon what your team needs if you want to win.

Motumba

05-23-2010

Ill tell you what, i play morde mid usually. And its quite fun, you can carry good early/mid game. Your minion kills will be through the roof. You will have a generally awsome time, if the champ is played right.

So i cant say that morde is the best Solo Q champ. I can however tell you i have had great times playing him. Both solo and arranged.

FauIts

05-23-2010

Ashe hands down. You can initiate because your tank doesn't know what he's doing, arrow when your team gets ganked hard, and most of all you can carry a team which you need to be able to do because there's always that one feeder.

MasterfulWizard

05-23-2010

Just pick whoever you don't suck with. Please don't pick a champion just because someone on the forum told you to do it.

bloodynub

05-23-2010

YARRR MATIES! Gankplank. Hes amazing.

EveryTimeV

05-23-2010

DPS Mundo.

MasterfulWizard

05-23-2010

Quote:
EveryTimeV:
DPS Mundo.

I wouldn't suggest this because this build is for experienced players.