An apology

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mystfall

05-23-2010

Hey everyone, it has been a long time since I have played LoL and I wanted to say to those who in the past who I have seemed to have upset or even got into fights that were lets face it down right childish. I wanted to not make this a thread that people look at and say "oh god" to, but rather to understand that I as a player made alot of mistakes and I did not take the advice of others too well. I wanted to say that I am back and hope that I can create a new. Again to those who are still around who still remember me I am sorry for acting the part of an old fool. I hope that we can forgive and forget and play a good game together.

Lkz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-23-2010

i'm 12 and wtf is this!?!

Kajitii

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-23-2010

Turning over a new leaf for the better, that's good news =)

Asmoh

05-23-2010

welcome....back???

Nein9nine

05-23-2010

We missed you! It has been like ages since we have seen you!
>_>? But good work on the apology. Once you accept it, you will indefinately get better.

Rhetorical Hippo

05-23-2010

While I seriously doubt that anyone who reads these forums vividly remembers any of your antics, not to mention if they do the chances of them reading this, it is clear these past choices have weighed heavily on you. It is good to see that you have come back and it is good to see that you are committing yourself to behaving in a civilized manner while playing.

I wish you the best of luck in your mission and hopefully you'll stay longer this time.

JohnnyW

05-23-2010

Who are you?