Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Smooth games I love.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EveryTimeV

05-23-2010

I have to respect any team I get in the solo queue that I don't even have to talk to to be co-ordinated, we all pick the right champions in the start screen and we'll swap on occasion to get more ranged, a little more burst perhaps, CC.

The game starts and immediately the middle champion goes to the middle and we're at our lanes bushes, no-one said anything we all just had a mutual understanding of each others intentions. We get the first blood really fast and have their team pushed up against their turrets, occasionally people break off to get more EXP And gold from the jungle because the pushing is just so effective we can't earn enough EXP Or gold to warrant sticking around for the next wave sometimes.

As soon as one person goes MIA All of us are paying attention to the map and don't need to call out MIA, We know the person is.

When we gank we take a turret, counter their defence and set-up a trap for anyone thinking they have a sure kill because the other team hasn't been paying attention to the map, no-one dies and we're ahead by around 5-7 Kills now, took their middle turret, proceed to get some buffs and take out the two other lanes turrets.

When team fights start no-one needs to be told to initiate, no-one needs to be told that someone is initiating, we just know when to do it and win the fights with ease, regularly scoring aces.

Usually in these kind of games with that mutual understanding and exceptional co-ordination the other team surrenders after the second or third ace, or we've even pushed and won the game before the surrender timer ends.

Funnily enough. I've never really added people from these games, I'll stick around in the scoreboard for a few seconds to see if anyone has anything to say but everyone goes their own way. Looking back on that after being screamed at by emotional elitists and criticized harshly by players better than myself without being called for, I kind of miss those games.

Adnihilo

05-23-2010

+1

ChaosZeroX

05-23-2010

These types of game always make me add the people I played with.