question

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HotShotHUEHUE

05-23-2010

I've been thinking, since noobs are allowed to ruin my games due to bad MMing putting a really bad player or 2 on my team, vs a team of decent players. Am I allowed to lower my skill level and do things that these noobs do and NOT get banned for it?

Such as afking due to "real life bro" feeding, not helping in team fights, etc.

I figure, if my ELO is where it should be or w/e and i'm losing due to bad teammates, i'll just act like them and play along.

When I try and do well and lose, I get very angry and I'd rather not have a health issue due to a game.

Riot doesn't care about match making or anything remotely fun so I think I should be allowed to play bad and not get banned.

D4v15

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-23-2010

Hmm, I remember solo queueing up and getting with you twice in a row. In champion select you said you were gonna afk to lower your skill level or something, and then someone dodged and we got put back together. You wouldn't say it again so you wouldn't get reported, but my point is, why are you bothering to make this thread asking, if you do it already?

HotShotHUEHUE

05-23-2010

I usually say that after I lose 4 - 7 in a row due to ****ty teammates. I don't really afk though. But I am contemplating doing it. why should I waste my time when riot doesnt care about MMing?

HotShotHUEHUE

05-23-2010

woot just had another winner game, thats now i think 6 in a row lost.

0 - 6 sion on our team vs a premake team we were all solo go go zileas