Rap Battle as your favorite champ

123456 ... 12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fenix12345

09-05-2011

Defend me, I see you tryin to flee, summoners resent my scent, I outrun your little legs. I'm the king of the game my lifesteal's insane, I use deception, keepin my health goin in the right direction. I get to you first, you know you can't escape my burst but you try, knowin that you're gonna die when you see my eyes waiting patiently in the brush gettin ready to rush, I don't need no sword or no gun I'm just killin and chillin, you ain't gonna see another sun cause I know; it's only fun when you run. (Warwick)

MajesticRaven

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-06-2011

When it comes to lifesteal, doesn't the player need life? When it comes to Twisted Treeline my blade is causing strife. Try to lifesteal me during Undying Rage i dare you! 1 HP is all I need to make little Warwick go Boo Hoo. ~Tryndamere

Anrel

09-06-2011

You think a barbarian is a match for one of the kinkou? I care not you are king I'll destroy you! Try hitting me while I lay in wait, hanging around on 1 HP you have sealed your fate. It only takes one Kama and 1 attack, and soon I'll have you running back, my foot is the last thing you'll see, for I am the Fist of Shadow Akali!

SmileyDemon

09-06-2011

Why you using Cower? I'm not retreating, I'm lightin rushing gonna kite you till your bleeding. That ult of yours? Its useless son. Because your stopped in your tracks by my shocking stun.-Kennen

LastTestament

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-06-2011

My name is Vanye and I shoots bolts of silver , I got Red Sunglasses and reloading Quiver. Don't Try the Lightning Kung fu, you just remind me of a weak ass pikachu. Weather alert: it's a Silver Shower chase you down in the Final Hour. Kennen? Even Duracells have more power.

Sarkan of Arkham

09-06-2011

"Pff, whatever Vayne you got nothing but damage, it's ****in' pathetic. How 'bout you fight a real carry gonna tell you'll regret it. You're outranged and outclassed, against my icy three-point-five stun. I'm telling you girl you best be on the run." -Ashe

((By the way this thread is genius, I'm not even kidding. The ideas rushin' through my head are just barely beginning. Let's keep this thread going guys cuz dis is the ****. Maybe we'll even get a red or two all over it.))

Dread Avenger

09-06-2011

The queen of freljord's got nothin on me. 'Cause i'm the crown prince, you're nothin but a bee. Dont you dare gank me 'cause my flags on the ready. And when i scream DEMACIA!! I'm sure you'll be sorry.

Seriously, this is fun!!

lokithedamned

09-06-2011

Demacia, please your pathetic and weak, now excuse me while i cull the meek, you think your safe from me but then i slice and dice, then you cower and fear like scared little mice, I'm the predator your the pray, so you best stay away, cause i just popped Dominus, and all you can say, is omg run away but there is no escape, because i'm Renekton ***** WITH A SUNFIRE CAPE!

ok yeah this is funny as hell to do

SmileyDemon

09-06-2011

Whats that you hear in the back of your mind? Look around! Its gone; are you blind? I'm clouding your vision,disrupting your dreams. Better leave now, but leave your sanity when you scream. Your glaive is in pieces your will is too. I'm the shadow of death, your nightmare come true. My blades are coated with the blood of stronger men then you.-Nocturne

MajesticRaven

09-06-2011

Being blind is a strength if you were to ask me, Lee Sin the Blind Monk is as powerful as can be. Try to sneak into my mind I dare you, My Tempest and Resonating Strike will reveal what be true, that you are a shadow, a ghost, a dream, and with one single kick, you'll experience a defeat you cannot redeem.

Heh, all the fun of a GD thread, with the smarts of the lore members. Woohoo.

123456 ... 12