[champion suggestion] Cole the mole miner

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

jezzy

Recruiter

09-15-2009

I thought of the awsomest hero in the world and yes, hes a mole named cole. If u find any flaws with him please tell me.I am taking suggestions for new move for him if u want to leave some ideas i might use them for this hero.
http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii39/hihidi/Cole.png

States
Health: (7) high
Attack: (3) low
spells: (9) high
difficulkty: (6) medium

I thought of this to be kinda like techies stun/ mine ... but kinda what a minner would do.

Dangerous Hole(spell 1.) Places a sign indecading that there is a dangerous hole, but only ur allies can see this sign.

Rank 1. Stuns: for 1 second manacost: 100 damage: 75 cooldown 50.
Rank 2. Stuns: for 1.5 second manacost: 100 damage: 150 cooldown 45.
Rank 3.Stuns: for 2 second manacost: 125 damage: 200 cooldown 40.
Rank 4.Stuns: for 2.5 second manacost: 125 damage: 259 cooldown 35.
Rank 5.Stuns: for 3 second manacost: 150 damage: 300 cooldown 30.

I thought of moles fury to have a dmg dealing spell and get close to ult.

Moles Fury(Spell 2.) Cole throws his pick axe at his henemies than for 5 seconds he loses his pickaxe and with the lose of weight he gains movement and attack speed, but he loses some attack.

~:FIXED:~

Rank 1. Does 100 damage adds 20% movement and attack speed. Cooldown 25 seconds manacost 155 Loses 20 attack.
Rank 2. Does 150 damage adds 40% movement and attack speed. Cooldown 25 seconds manacost 190 Loses 20 attack.
Rank 3. Does 200 damage adds 60% movement and attack speed. Cooldown 20 seconds manacost 210 Loses 25 attack.
Rank 4. Does 250 damage adds 80% movement and attack speed. Cooldown 20 seconds manacost 230 Loses 25 attack.
Rank 5. Does 300 damage adds 100% movement and attack speed. Cooldown 15 seconds manacost 250 Loses 25 attack.

I thought of underground tunnel because his a mole (they dig alot) to get to do some damage and to get close to ult.

Underground Tunnel(Spell 3.) Cole dig thourth the ground making a underground tunnel and at the end cole can surpise atk enemies knocking them, back.

Rank 1. Manacost 150 add 50 movement speed cooldown 25 30 Extra damage.
Rank 2. Manacost 165 add 100 movement speed cooldown 24 60 Extra damage.
Rank 3. Manacost 180 add 150 movement speed cooldown 23 90 Extra damage.
Rank 4. Manacost 195 add 200 movement speed cooldown 22 120 Extra damage.
Rank 5. Manacost 210 add 250 movement speed cooldown 21 150 Extra damage.

Now for the ult, it could be simple because hes a mole and alot peopel dont think they`re exciting. So this is why i made him smash the grounds and make a huge earth quake.

Earth Quake(spell 4) Cole smashes his pick axe into the ground making a large distance around him burst out inn to a earth quake.

Rank 1. Manacost 210 Stuns for 1 second does 200 damage cooldown 185 seconds.
Rank 2. Manacost 290 Stuns for 1.5 second does 400 damage cooldown 155 seconds.
Rank 3. Manacost 370 Stuns for 2 second does 600 damage cooldown 125 seconds.

So this is Cole the mole miner hope u like him a spend awhile trying to make him a great idea. Sorry for u guys haaving to read so much . But think Abou me i had to type it add :P. PLEASE LEAVE LOTS OF COMENTS,

Devoninja

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-15-2009

Number-wise this seems like a really strong nuker. 375 every 10secs in a line is pretty strong on it's own. It would take careful balancing to make these 4 damage dealing skills and 2 stuns balanced. Actually it would be nearly impossible to have all these skills and be balanced unless the damage was reduced to extremely low amounts.

Outside the numbers, I think that this would not be an interesting character to play or play against. He would spend the whole game roaming the map with his 2 +mobility skills ganking like crazy with his nukes and super ulti. Not that ganking isn't fun but 4 nukes makes for a pretty predictable situation. Also this guy is probably going to stack AP like crazy every game and a little defense so as not to die. Howeever his burst damage can be so crazy that he will rarely die faster than the enemy.

Basically I like the idea of some new mobility possibilities but I don't think an all out nuker like this is a good addition to the game.

jezzy

Recruiter

09-15-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devoninja View Post
Number-wise this seems like a really strong nuker. 375 every 10secs in a line is pretty strong on it's own. It would take careful balancing to make these 4 damage dealing skills and 2 stuns balanced. Actually it would be nearly impossible to have all these skills and be balanced unless the damage was reduced to extremely low amounts.

Outside the numbers, I think that this would not be an interesting character to play or play against. He would spend the whole game roaming the map with his 2 +mobility skills ganking like crazy with his nukes and super ulti. Not that ganking isn't fun but 4 nukes makes for a pretty predictable situation. Also this guy is probably going to stack AP like crazy every game and a little defense so as not to die. Howeever his burst damage can be so crazy that he will rarely die faster than the enemy.

Basically I like the idea of some new mobility possibilities but I don't think an all out nuker like this is a good addition to the game.
the ap wouldnt add much and the pick axer is kinda fair it costs like 300 mana

jezzy

Recruiter

09-15-2009

Quote:

and the first spell its like teemo mushrooms u have to run into it

jezzy

Recruiter

09-15-2009

Quote:

Made mole`s fury fairer

jezzy

Recruiter

10-19-2009

bump

ISiefer

10-19-2009

I like the idea of a mole hero, and the alternate modes of movement, like digging underground would be pretty cool.
Suggestions and Thoughts:
I think it'd be cool if the first ability actually dropped them into a hole. The target would take reduced damage from enemy heroes, but the mole's attack (maybe just the Underground Tunnel and Earthquake) would deal extra damage to the target during its duration.
That must be one really heavy axe. And 25 damage seems kind of negligible when you get +100% attack rate. Why does he carry that thing around when he can be so fast? Maybe that's just me... Interesting idea for a spell I have to admit. Seems like he has enough ways to get close with his ult, but if his Tunnel knocks them back far enough... idk... seems like it could use a change if any abilities could. Maybe its all the nukes, or all the mobility boosters like Devoninja said.
Tunnel is my favorite ability, and seems like the core idea of the hero should be based around it... ground damage!
Ult seems pretty standard. Not sure what to say about it.
What's his passive?