will Twitch / Eve / Shaco be upgraded / Changed with the patch reds?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ions03

09-05-2011

We all know twitch and eve have been long nerfed and was wondering if you will be buffing or changing to make them "playable" and maybe a shaco buff as well...... We have heard lots about a stealth remake... what is it and when is it coming... (shaco has been nerfed with nothing done to him FOR A LONG TIME)

Ions03

09-06-2011

Shocking no reds have said anything they have 2 make more over powered 6300's Riots moto Sell you power at 6300 Nerf it latter.... Other champs that have been shelved r lost for ever! We need more 1500+ RP Trynd skins and new sexy annie skins!!! dont need 2 work on stealth or a way to have shaco playable i will play shaco no matter what along with twitch these our some of MY Favortie champs!! and you say nothing... Riot the company that doesn't care i think i will spend my money on AMerican companys Long live BLiz / Valve

HowIChrgeLazer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-06-2011

Considering it was Labor Day yesterday and they are probably JUST getting into work this morning, it's really not shocking you haven't heard any dev responses.

Give it time, you may get an answer, you may not. Just relax.

Shini Laser

09-06-2011

. . . Ions . . . How do I put this lightly . . .

If you don't think Riot is an American company, you obviously aren't deserving of Dominion.

First off, you are in the wrong forums, since stealthie buffs aren't Dominion related. Second off, you don't get your post responded faster by just completely insulting Riot. The skin department is different from the champion creation/balance department(s), and a lot of the 6300 IP champs recently have been relatively balanced or even underpowered upon first release.

And, please, stop acting like Blizz isn't guilty of horrible imbalances. You make yourself look like more of an ass.

Edit: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Riot_Games

At least Riot does a good chunk of it's coding in the US and doesn't outsource it to Taiwan or whatever the bloody hell Blizz does.

Ions03

09-06-2011

NOT !!!deserving ive played this game for 2 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ive had every single one of my mains nerfed!!!!!!!! IVE HAD DCS / RAGE Quits in so many Ranked games DOES RIOT RESTORE ELLO NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <---------- NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOO EVERY champ i purchased got nerfed or i had to relearn or go through every motion!!!!!!! i log on and say why bother i cant play the champions who i want 2 and if the other team will pick POWER Try hards champs and!!!!!!! WIN!!!!!! if dominion sucks this 2 year + vet who plays nearly every day is out! im tired of 6300 then nerf nerf ignore old champs! For you ppl who havnt played as long you dont know what he have suffered if you dont have over 1000+ games played STFU and 1.5 years exp STFU you know nothing of the horror / rage / anger this game put you through i hope DOminion Rocks because i love this game but i will leave!

Shini Laser

09-06-2011

Anyone else feel a braincell die reading his post? I certainly did.

Buffs and nerfs happen. Get off the Dominion forums complaining about stealthies not being uber.