Start with our with Long Sword on TT and proceed to get Zerker Greaves

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JunKx

05-23-2010

i need to somewhat agree - i definitely agree that 90% of solo queue games are blow outs.
yesterday i played with a janna that built zerker greaves and malady, said goin AD janna...and blamed our tryndamere for the loss (tho he did kinda feed jax, was wearing zerker greaves himself and didn't have cleanse).
i was also blamed for being "too scared". meaning i didn't rush in to a 2v3 or 3v3 against a fed team through their minion lines etc.
this game sure is entertaining, one way or another

mult1pass44

05-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by EveryTimeV View Post
I do well in all my games up to team fights.

After team fights the lack of co-ordination from either me or my allies makes us lose that fight, which seals the game. I'm getting better at working with my team, filling in the distance gaps from those long ass trains we seem to make because one person thinks the entire team is behind him, or someone else initiates the fight when I'm the one supposed to be tanking, or when I try to initiate a fight and my team mates are obviously unaware of my intentions.

A simple solution to this is communication, but when despite my team mates being competent players at least, they're normally always *******s.

Scrutiny after a mistake never helps, it doesn't even make you feel better.
this is exactly what happens to me. i usually go 8-1 or something in the first 15mins and then proceed to get raped in the team part and end up 9-4 or something do to my teammate not knowing basic of team battles

Xeroxhands

05-23-2010

And even though it's not nearly as fun (for me anyways), I've found that if you think you're the best player- PICK A TANK.

Seriously, as a "good" player, your team of idiots will stand a much better chance if you just put down the DPS char you love, and play a boring tank.

Lightstriker

Adjudicator

05-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonmist118 View Post
Well if you think about it, yes that is pretty much what MM does.

If you are a good player and the other team is all decent players... Then something has to drag you down to their level. That is when you get one of these "special" players to balance the teams out.
except, of course, that's NOT HOW IT WORKS. So you obviously DIDN'T think about it... *sigh*

omnibus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

05-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightstriker View Post
except, of course, that's NOT HOW IT WORKS. So you obviously DIDN'T think about it... *sigh*
but doesnt it FEEL like it?