Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Riot for Dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Remuz

09-05-2011

We should all stop playing LoL until dominion is out. Anyone disagree?

MySpoon

09-05-2011

I do.

TheEndersGame

09-05-2011

If it doesn't come out in the next patch when season 2 goes live, I'm not going to be playing LoL for a while.

Shini Laser

09-05-2011

Quote:
TheEndersGame:
If it doesn't come out in the next patch when season 2 goes live, I'm not going to be playing LoL for a while.

Um . . . Last I checked, we aren't insta-going into S2. Physically we will be in pre-season 2. Sure, there are teams that are earning points towards season 2 already, but Riot has never said season 2 begins right as the season 1 ladder closes.

Harvester

09-05-2011

I disagree. I like playing LoL and I don't want to suck when Crystal Scar is released in...released...

Soon™

CaiusTSR

09-05-2011

Why would you stop earning IP to get new Champions for when Dominion actually comes out?

KrupsMcGee

09-05-2011

I'ma play and I'ma enjoy it.

Remuz

09-06-2011

Quote:
CaiusTSR:
Why would you stop earning IP to get new Champions for when Dominion actually comes out?

lol...because i got 4/5th of all the champs