Heroes that are worth in the 1350 and 3150 range

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JustWatson

05-23-2010

If you want someone who can do well on any team, and be incredibly fun to boot? Get Singed.

Edit: Also, if you're experiencing a high number of people just playing dps and want someone more tanky, he's also a tank.

Gaeb

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deliani View Post
If you want a solid tank that fits into basically any team composition, get Shen.
Shen's too good right now; expecting a nerf.

Amaranthy

05-24-2010

Thanks for the replies. I'll be patient with Shen. I see that Singed is in the next week rotation so I will have a chance to try him out. Also, I have been having lots of fun with Heimerdinger this week, his pushing and defensive abilities are really good.

Shaifou

05-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaranthy View Post
Thanks for the replies. I'll be patient with Shen. I see that Singed is in the next week rotation so I will have a chance to try him out. Also, I have been having lots of fun with Heimerdinger this week, his pushing and defensive abilities are really good.
Please link where you found the rotation, I'm blind apparently...

Muramas

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-24-2010

https://www.leagueoflegends.com/boar...d.php?t=116382

I suggest trying out champs before you buy them, each player usually has a certain type of gameplay that they play well with. Its just figuring out which you like to play.

Delinphius

06-04-2010

Some good ones are:
Shaco
Shen
Singed
Janna
Katarina
Rammus
Cho'Gath
Twisted Fate
Although i should mention most of these champions are hard to master (especially shaco twisted fate and cho'gath)

RedWinters

06-04-2010

Shen is praobally best champ ive played yet. He has taunt, survivability, and tele anywhere when ulti is up! Definetly buy him.

Ducktator

06-04-2010

We could technically list any and all heros in this range as depending on your skill for that type of hero and team composition is an un known factor, they are all worth the price. Anyways what it is going boil down to is which one do you have fun playing. If everyone on this post said Captain Underpants was the very best one for you to play yet you didnt have fun playing him would he be worth the points? Nope..have fun and enjoy the game