Heroes that are worth in the 1350 and 3150 range

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Amaranthy

05-23-2010

Hello, I'm wondering who are the heroes in the 1350 and 3150 IP range that are definitely worth the price. It doesn't matter if they are a tank, ganker or support. My only need is that the heroes in that range are balanced, not underpowered or overpowered, and could fit almost into any team.

I have only bought Poppy and I am fairly happy with her, she is quite a unique hero but right now in pubs, most people already go for gankers and carries. So I'm usually left with the option of going as a tank or as a support hero for my team to be more efficient.

I have been keeping my eye on Shen since he seems to be a semi-tank with some team support abilities.

Thanks in advance.

Idzuna

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-23-2010

Alistar. by far the most fun tank I've played yet

FERAL ZIGZAGOON

Recruiter

05-23-2010

Jax is a pretty solid choice that fits into any team quite nicely, he can be a little boring to play after awhile though with all the killing you do.

Notmiefault

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-23-2010

I play Shen and absolutely love him. No offense to the guy who posted above me, but I find alistar a little dull. Shen is dynamic, fast, and fun (plus really hard to kill). He is also a very useful tank because he is one of the few tanks that can actually make the enemies attack him, the other being Rammus, who is also a great choice for a cheap(ish) tank. If you want really cheap, consider Nunu; with an AP build, my friend is actually pretty good with him.

Amaranthy

05-23-2010

I've seen both of them in action. Alistar seems like a pure tank and he looks like has some good disables and Jax seems to be in a similar role like Poppy as a semi-tank/ganker hero.

Anyone has any input on Shen? How well does he scale from early to late game?

DayInTheSun

05-23-2010

Twsited Fate is fun, but learning how to position yourself and timing your destinies are key. He's challenging but at the same time very rewarding to play and can be an X factor in games.

Shen isn't a semi-tank, by the way. He's a balls to the wall tank that soaks up damage like a sponge.

Lightstriker

Adjudicator

05-23-2010

Shen is currently one of the strongest characters in the game, and is pretty much guaranteed to be nerfed at some point soon. I'd strongly recommend waiting for this before you make any big decisions about him

Gaeb

05-23-2010

I am always ecstatic on my smurfs that Dr. Mundo, Tristana and Janna are only 1350. I often pick up a 450 (usually Kayle or Soraka) for playing with newbie friends on smurf accounts. Zilean and Fiddlesticks are also excellent 1350's imo.

3150's ... my main I spent $$$ to unlock pretty much everything, so I'm just now considering getting a 3150 on one of my smurfs, but there's a lot of options. Katarina is quite good right now...

Strelkov

05-23-2010

Shen is easily the tankiest tank in the game. Amazing ulti, solid skills, able to jungle, able to force people to attack him. He's just way too good.

Deliani

05-23-2010

If you want a solid tank that fits into basically any team composition, get Shen.