I see no badness in Tryn.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SlimePezza

05-23-2010

I see no badness in Yi -.- It seems like yi's always outlevels everyone like a ***** get the best AD and AS items in the game and just run around 3 shotting people.

Shakra

05-23-2010

the best way to kill a trynd is just to instantly kill him when he's at 30 %. i.e. ezreal fights trynd in a teamfight, he sees trynd getting to 30%, charges ult, bam trynd dead because all trynds only ult at 10 - 15%. (AP ezreal)

Vermftw

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

05-23-2010

Me=Morde
You=Trynd

You ult
I ult
Your cleanse is on CD.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Stormsoul

05-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by broot View Post
DPS should always take cleanse
fixed

TurkeyBaconSub

05-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlimePezza View Post
I see no badness in Yi -.- It seems like yi's always outlevels everyone like a ***** get the best AD and AS items in the game and just run around 3 shotting people.
this thread is about yi?

dmirtygorachyov

05-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroMage View Post
Every argument I've ever heard for why tryndamere is worthless are countered by taking mastered smite and cleanse.

Every argument I've ever heard for why he's awesome have come from men who fight *******s and win.
U must be talking to some bad tryn players.

ironstove

05-23-2010

I'm not bad and I play against good players so yea, only time my trynd gets shut down is when my team makes me go in alone and watches me die as opposed to fighting. This actually happens sometimes, like team will literally watch me bring a hero down to 1/4 of their life from 1 shot and then the hero will flash away, I hit another guy and 1/4 him, then another, and my team just watches and my ult runs out and I die. This is when my trynd fails.

Any hero in this game can be good and tryndamere does amazing damage and he can't be killed for 8 seconds. This is why he is such a good hero and that is the best thing about him. 8 seconds of you alive and bashing the living **** out of all the heroes gives your team an ample opportunity to come in and help, but not every team does lol.

Chiphai

05-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironstove View Post
Yea, he is only bad in the hands of noobs. People who think flash/exhaust are good spells on him, people that think crit dmg/hp runes are the way to go, people that think maxing mocking shout first is a good idea, the list just goes on.

Same goes with heroes like eve though. I play trynd and eve and I do great with them on a regular basis. They just take more technical knowledge and are less flexible than other heroes because you need to be really smart about your spells/runes/item build in order to succeed else you just fail. Like nothing is more fail than a tryndamere without clense because he will just run in and die without even ulting.
how is crit dmg runes a bad idea? they get me kills at level 1

Devil May LOL

05-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironstove View Post
I'm not bad and I play against good players so yea, only time my trynd gets shut down is when my team makes me go in alone and watches me die as opposed to fighting. This actually happens sometimes, like team will literally watch me bring a hero down to 1/4 of their life from 1 shot and then the hero will flash away, I hit another guy and 1/4 him, then another, and my team just watches and my ult runs out and I die. This is when my trynd fails.

Any hero in this game can be good and tryndamere does amazing damage and he can't be killed for 8 seconds. This is why he is such a good hero and that is the best thing about him. 8 seconds of you alive and bashing the living **** out of all the heroes gives your team an ample opportunity to come in and help, but not every team does lol.
jax > tryn, that's all. If you want to play melee dps there are better options. Give me a reason to pick tryn over jax, please?

Jax has aoe stun, dodge, and a leap. He can contribute way more for his team than tryn aoe mocking shout. And by the time you farm up all your core item for tryn jax has already got guinsoo frozen mallet and he will tank your 8s ulti no problem.

So why pick tryn when you can pick jax?

CTHDRL

05-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiphai View Post
how is crit dmg runes a bad idea? they get me kills at level 1
Math.

The answer to that question is math.