I see no badness in Tryn.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dmirtygorachyov

05-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironstove View Post
rofl so true. But that's the best way to play him :P yo ujust need to farm fast like me, 18 min inf edge ftw.
Inf edge if u ask me isnt the best item to get first for him. PD is better because he is easily kited, and needs the MS to thrive.

NecroMage

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-23-2010

Every argument I've ever heard for why tryndamere is worthless are countered by taking mastered smite and cleanse.

Every argument I've ever heard for why he's awesome have come from men who fight *******s and win.

Darksteel Reaver

05-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheeeya View Post
Exhaust, blind, stun, hes like master yi number 2
No he is like the Master Yi number -2

The defected design that suppose to belong in the trash

Tryn is like Eve, good for abusing noob, but in the competitive game, he fail all over the places.

broot

05-23-2010

yeah sometimes you can get a lot early kills with him, just because players on the other team think you're going to be an easy kill yourself and underestimate you. I think I went 4-0 today within the first 15 mins

JunkRamen

05-23-2010

A big problem is that he relies on RNG to be on his side to get the crits he needs to win an early battle. I don't care if he has a bit of control over his crit %. It's still a crit %, and it's not high enough for someone to call "reliable." To make that crit big, he needs those BL stacks up. Way too situational.

Yes, you can jungle with him. However, if they have a decent jungler on the other team, you're going to get creamed. Furthermore, you can only jungle for so long before the other team starts roaming or pushing. In most games I play, roaming/pushing begins before a time where Tryndamere can contribute to a team battle or counterpush. Also, unlike good junglers, Trynd can't solo dragon at all.

Trynd isn't absolutely worthless, but he's bad.

Gergination

05-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by JunkRamen View Post
Trynd can't solo dragon at all.
I solo dragon at 10 with Tryndamere?

Am I missing something here?

JunkRamen

05-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gergination View Post

You're missing the fact that towers went down several minutes ago and Warwick soloed dragon when he was half your level.

tonpole

05-23-2010

I dunno. I find that Trynd can help break a tower by going on a suicide run into the other team. They have to either deal with him or run, and if they run, he can pursue and let his team eat the tower while he dies. Or escapes with his ult. Either way is good.

DD DoubleDiamond

05-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gergination View Post

This pretty much sums up this thread and why everyone thinks it's lolsy

durpado

05-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okusta View Post
This pretty much sums up this thread and why everyone thinks it's lolsy

I lol'd