I see no badness in Tryn.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dmirtygorachyov

05-23-2010

Can someone tell me how they see his badness? Or why they believe his badness exists?

cheeeya

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-23-2010

Exhaust, blind, stun, hes like master yi number 2

broot

05-23-2010

yi is actually easier to shut down imo.

dmirtygorachyov

05-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheeeya View Post
Exhaust, blind, stun, hes like master yi number 2
I heard cleanse is pretty cool. There is very few characters whit blind to begin with.

broot

05-23-2010

melee DPS should always take cleanse

AychAychAych

05-23-2010

Playing Tryn is like this.
You see late game.
You bet everything to it.
Money, car, wife, even your horse.
EVERYTHING.

But then some jerk like Mordekaiser comes and is all like "hurp durp pushing early game to finish the game fast" and you are sweating for your possessions.

ironstove

05-23-2010

Yea, he is only bad in the hands of noobs. People who think flash/exhaust are good spells on him, people that think crit dmg/hp runes are the way to go, people that think maxing mocking shout first is a good idea, the list just goes on.

Same goes with heroes like eve though. I play trynd and eve and I do great with them on a regular basis. They just take more technical knowledge and are less flexible than other heroes because you need to be really smart about your spells/runes/item build in order to succeed else you just fail. Like nothing is more fail than a tryndamere without clense because he will just run in and die without even ulting.

ironstove

05-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by AychAychAych View Post
You see late game.
EVERYTHING.

But then some jerk like Mordekaiser comes and is all like "hurp durp pushing early game to finish the game fast" and you are sweating for your possessions.
rofl so true. But that's the best way to play him :P yo ujust need to farm fast like me, 18 min inf edge ftw.

dmirtygorachyov

05-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by AychAychAych View Post
You see late game.
EVERYTHING.

Even though he is as hard carry as hard carries get, He has alot of utility aswell, such as a huge AOE slow, and high base damage and high crit chance. In otherwords he still hurts early game if you dont play like a moron.

JunkRamen

05-23-2010

Nobody said that it's absolutely impossible to play a good game with Tryndamere. They just say he sucks, which he does.