Spell Crit Item?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CinderStr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-05-2011

I think we need a spell crit item. Should be extremely expensive, similar to IE, or Trinity Force. The unique passive: 10-20% spell crit, does not apply to ultimates (R). Gives AP, Gives CDR, MR and MP. Something like that.

GeminiTroll

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-05-2011

Every single spell would have to be rebalanced if they let spells have a crit chance. I don't think it's worth it.

Jski214

09-05-2011

Spell crit may not be the best idea but i do think spells need more hit on effects for them then just Rylai's Crystal Scepter.

Genraenera

09-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeminiTroll View Post
Every single spell would have to be rebalanced if they let spells have a crit chance. I don't think it's worth it.
Agreed. Too many spells can do sick damage already. Imagine fighting a LeBlanc or Veigar who crit their abilities. It would be way too powerful.

PhailRaptor

Adjudicator

09-05-2011

Spell crit was toyed with on the Test Realm a long time ago, through an item called the Oracle's Hood, which gave your spells the same crit chance as your auto-attacks. It was impossible to itemize for, since there are no AP/crit items, and even harder to balance because of the inherent randomness of crits.

As far as I know, Riot has no intention to go in that direction in any way.

kavinh the third

09-05-2011

bad idea spells are already extremely powerful early game imagine u had a numu who's ult crit that's almost definitely kill any champion at level 6.

Ow My Feels

09-05-2011

OP for nukers like veig.

Axis the Dragon

09-05-2011

Imagine a fully-charged AP Nunu Absolute Zero. Or a full-distance Nidalee Javelin Toss. Now increase that damage by 200-250%.
You can see how unbalanced it would be.

Fat of the Land

09-05-2011

no.

The game needs less RNG, not more.

Styx117

09-05-2011

imagine if nasus q could crit.............