@Brackhar

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

animegirl1998

03-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brackhar View Post
Depends on your guys, really. We want to turn it on when you guys feel that things are ready for ranked play, both in terms of the map balance and general awareness of how to play the map.
guys are we all ready))))))))))))))))))))i hope we can get ready soon

FetisPuncher

03-18-2013

it's been what - 2 years?

If Riot truely believes we aren't ready now.. that's like.. like.. saying we're ****ing *******. seriously..

F U Riot for calling your player base *******!!

WaterD103

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-18-2013

I really like these necros. Show the kind of company some people support LOL. So hilarious. As I said many times, the politician skills of Riot are A+ and one of the main reasons they do so well, and people go take their word, so sad and hilarious at the same time.
Did you read that? DEPEND ON US GUYS DEPEND ON US.
Really? then why we don't have ranked yet, where did the community did not show to be ready for ranked? So sad.

Happy Lulu

03-18-2013

This is the most depressing thread in the forums.

WaterD103

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-18-2013

Also Didn't notice the first post, which is also great "The implementation is completed"

Koravel

03-18-2013

So Riot's initial position was when we thought we were ready for ranked? And its been how long now? Almost 2 years? Jeez.

Bootystrap

03-18-2013

Hahaha. "The implementation is completed". Realistically, is there any indication Brak still works for Riot? I mean, job placement can be fickle sometimes. He's immortalized within a thread but, has he posted anything anywhere in a while? Idk. Still funny

IronAegis

03-18-2013

These necros just make me sad, although I'm glad I wasn't here during Dominion's release. I'd be even more depressed.

Aroyok

03-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bootystrap View Post
Hahaha. "The implementation is completed". Realistically, is there any indication Brak still works for Riot? I mean, job placement can be fickle sometimes. He's immortalized within a thread but, has he posted anything anywhere in a while? Idk. Still funny
Just FYI, if a red leaves Riot their posts aren't red anymore. Just look for Shurelyia...or however you spell her name.

Now lets let this thread sink away...forever...

Soren Kaleth

03-18-2013

Whoa theres actually a RANKED DOM?!?!?!?! Well if it ever ACTUALLY happens maybe I'll play it again...